FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Twinkielock

Power Auras

Does anyone have a working aura to tell you that you're at 1k Demonic Fury? I caught myself capped sometimes at 4, and want to help remind me to cast Meta.

Does anyone have a working aura to tell you that you're at 1k Demonic Fury? I caught myself capped sometimes at 4, and want to help remind me to cast Meta.

I've got a biggish purple bar somewhere in the middle of my screen. I'm not sure if this is the exact one, but try this:

dCd9caGEfL6LKiTlbQTbyMkQmxfvnBL8lffUTGANeTx0UH0(jr8tvsdtHFtvdwLWWLOdQOOJrLZPsTqrXsfilwrwoOhkQ6PuEmj9CHMOaAQqzYanDvDyv8ArLll11HyJI40k1MjvBxq8xrPVQOKPjPLrkFwKUKkrJwagpjQtkiDlOQRrW5HkFtcpJqJJeMoIrlmnqAGeJ2Khc2Wmh1CGqFjnZV2G0u(QUESFMCpgaavbnfkUbQkaePoEbhTjpeSH59lpKyu6OCqPgLdkfPCqzLshFApCNM2qIr7Xv20I)5rI0qq7qA0N2b5906qA0NwGDyp6wvjxKGaXrdj2zrq3pZWN20bM3V8qIrPJjkCAvxDimQAfaof3uhVqLsrMuuikiCxbeQJchqHa1XliYN2YFajgnKyNvDDIrMHg0VAIrlmY63eJpFAiXoBSSvzgAXYwLy0IB00vtPgFAQRtmsmAXnA6QPnRzg0CxZRu(8PnDuZbc9L59lpKyu6OCqPgLdkfPCqzLshFAb070aEk1g0qrcJb3PPnmsPJgUR66X(zcEGHdqqC4kaUDaafkOo(AL2Khc2WR66X(P0jsBYdbBiZqd2PBpkgUYM2bbEMoqAtEiydT9SBkvqdChlxhCyTYFq70aEAxwoJlFAFR8JaBAbIKRNJ20rnxk0JGcM3V8qIrPJja17BrNwDiw1g3coQJxqGsrMaO5akefbgIAfAAUk1XluPSsPJpTniTa7WE0TQsUibbIJw8pQ5ICIg4owUo4cv1Jslu0VH6h1E(qv9OX5TYETYMSHD2KELSoH7G2OP8PfP5cUgCrWoAHqPRog8jb

Technically you should constantly be monitoring your DF rather than just wondering if you are capping. It's pretty rare for me to actually be over 700-800 DF.

Edited by Omaric

I've got a biggish purple bar somewhere in the middle of my screen. I'm not sure if this is the exact one, but try this:

Technically you should constantly be monitoring your DF rather than just wondering if you are capping. It's pretty rare for me to actually be over 700-800 DF.

I do this, it's just sometimes I forget and would love my screen to scream at me HULK SMASH!

Turn your effects up. Even the game is yelling at you to turn into a Demon. If you haven't noticed this, get 1000 DF and stare at your character. You'll start emitting all kinds of cool effects, similarly to what happens to a Destruction Warlock with 4 Burning Embers.

The purple horns that should be green Posted Image

Do Weakaura and Poweraura strings work interchangeably?

Edited by Cruzan