FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
VampAurora

Interview with Misfits Splendour

Hello everyone!

I had my first ever interview in Heroes of the Storm with Lyubomir "Splendour" Kozlovski of team Misfits! Find out more!

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe in YouTube as well! Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By unjustifiably
      Hello one and all,
      I represent a discord gaming community full of active blizzard forumers as well as Blizzard game enthusiasts. We have members from all across the globe so no matter the time of day/night chances are there are people on and playing. Very active, helpful, positive, and encouraging community that is great for all players regardless of your skill level, or amount of time gaming. If you would like to join feel free to follow the link to our discord i will append below and come join the fun! If you have any questions feel free to message me here or in the discord (my name is the same there).

Happy Gaming and hope to see you soon!

https://discord.gg/9nPnC3J
    • By Lavundi
      Hello guys.
      I have an issue to open the "Heroes" section. It won't open anything and the site keeps White (screenshot). 
      It doesn't matter wich browser I'm using and some other friends have the same issue. 
      Maybe you could check it out? 

Thanks and Keep your work going on :)
    • By Dejo93
      I believe that in the future the dev team should start implementing more cc/utility supports. Let me clarify;
      For example, they can put someone like Lion, Shadow Priest,Crystal Maiden or Vengeful Spirit from Dota. Or Leona, Morgana, Braum, Zyra and Tahm Kench. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy the support designs so far (Auriel plays differently from someone like  Rehgar or Uther), but I think that is a flaw in the support classification. Zarya and Medivh can very well fit these roles.
      Maybe they can apply the Multiclass system on them and have them be a powerful. but squishy nuker (Lion or Lina) or have an aura with mana regen/attack damage or mass teleport. or just have insane CC (Fiddlesticks, Anivia) 
      What do you guys think? I'm looking forward to this discussion :)
    • By Dejo93
      I just had a game where I played the Mage Zu'Jin build, and in the end I had 500/150 hero attacks for the quest, and did 150k dps :D
      The only difference is that I didn't take Guillotine.
      Did anyone else experience this?
    • By Dejo93
      Hey guys, i need an advice about enjoying the game. I started the game in almost plat 5, and now I'm 400 points in gold 3. And I wasn't even insta picking assassins, but I still had people feeding and afking. As you can guess, this really tilted me and kill my mood for playing ranked. I haven't been plat league since last year. Can someone give me any advice?