FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ratsalad

[Kil'Jaeden][H] <Call To Battle> 3/7 H Recruiting for heroic progression

<Call To Battle> is recruiting for heroic progression.  We raid tues/thurs 6pm-9pm server (PST).  Currently 3/7 on heroic EN and looking for 1 tank and exceptional ranged dps.  whisper ratsalad in game or message VoodooChile#1412 for more info

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NickV
      Hey everyone, 
      I just got Kiljaeden trinket  as my third legendary and I am questionning which legendary to use.
      Legendaries i have: Perseverance (helm), Seal of necrofantasia, Kiljaeden trinket
      Trinket i have: CoF 875, Memento 865, Arcano crystal 860, Claw of the scorpid 900, kiljaeden 940

When I sim my DK with new trinket, the CoF 875 and the 900 ring Ii get around 10k more dps (~593k single raid target) whereas when i sim my character with necrofantasia + CoF + claw of scorpid 900, i get around 582-583k.

What i'm thinking is that Kiljaeden might be better in M+ whereas Necrofantasia might be better in Raids, but i'm really not sure ... any help is greatly appreciated ;)

also, if i should use Necrofantasia, is CoF 875 + claw of the scorpid 900 the "ideal" trinket combo i could use with the trinkets i have in my posession ?

here is my Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Àllahakbar/advanced

Thank you very much for any insight!
    • By Bink
      About Us: Disband is a casual raiding guild aiming to progress as much as possible within our light raiding schedule. Currently we are 9/13 N-HFC & 3/10 M-BRF. Our core group has been playing together since Wrath of the Lich King. We are looking to recruit players with the competence and mindset for end game raiding but lack the time required to aggressively expedite high end progression. Expect our voip raiding environment to be generously vulgar and fun while bosses are not being pulled.   Raid times: We raid Heroic Hellfire Citadel Sunday and Monday from 11PM-2AM EST. We also host off night/alt runs (not mandatory) through Normal Hellfire Citadel usually on Tuesday and Friday from 11PM-2AM EST.    Loot System: We use a Loot Council system to distribute gear. New Trials will be put through a period discretionary to officers where they are treated secondary from our raiders for loot.   Recruitment: Currently we are looking for: Ranged DPSDruids (Restoration)Monks (Mistweaver)Unless otherwise specified above, we are accepting applicants of any role. Please feel free to apply even if we are not looking for your class as exceptional players will always be considered.   Contact Us: Please message any of the following for either more information or interest in joining Disband: Pikto (Juni#1505)Serric (Serric#1331)Binksia (Bink#1210)Swordpénguin (Swordpenguin#1799)Lojer (Lojer#1151)