[Korialstraz][A] DragoonKnights 2/7 LFM for a guild raid group
1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
0/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821
I am Angellos#1559. Dark Hearts is a Horde faction guild on the Hyjal. We are seeking all roles. We are involved in Hardcore and Casual raiding as well as PVP. We are gay-friendly and welcome social and casual players alike. Our guild webpage is HTTP://darkhearts.guildlaunch.com and curse client servers is https://curse.com/invite/KFkn8boC8EOIEe6pDmwTYw. We also award monthly game time base on attendence and performance.
<Dawn Eternal> US-Cenarius[A] M-T-W 6:30 – 10:30PST
Very High: warlock, shaman (elemental, resto), monk (tank, healer), druid (dps, offtank), hunter, priest (shadow), dk (dps, offtank)
High: shaman (enhance), rogue, warrior (offtank), mage, monk (dps), druid (resto), priest (heal)
Low: warrior (dps), paladin (holy)
Very Low: paladin(prot, ret)
All other specs and classes not mentioned are encouraged to inquire - needs can change very rapidly.
Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.
Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.
Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST
Type: 30man Normal-Heroic 20man Mythic
Who we are:
· Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
· We value self-improvement and teamwork.
· We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
· Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
· We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.
Raid hours, attendance, and loot:
· We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
· We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
· We occasionally run member organized Alt and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
· Loot in the Heroic and Mythic raids is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning DKP as soon as they start showing up for raid and DKP is retained through rank promotions.
A good site for raid progression is:
Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde has some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. It was the second US server to unlock all of Sunwell. Cenarius is a today considered a “low-pop” realm which is ideal for questing, while the LFG and LFR tools allow large parties to be created for world bosses and events.
How to apply:
Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:
or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.
If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Gorlyn, Dakina, Sensistar or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.
See you soon!
A semi-casual, progression raiding guild! Were currently looking to expand our roster and membership, and thus we’ve turned to forum posting. Emerald Dream is by no means a dead server, but there seem to be a lot of guilds in purgatory when it comes to making progress without the need for pugs. If you are in one of these guilds, or are transferring to the server, or are even just going stag, please consider applying. We have a crew of sassy, yet skilled players, and we want more damnit!
Our Progression thus far
Highmaul: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic (and counting!)
Black Rock Foundry: 9/10 Normal (An unfortunate glitch kept us from full clearing this week!) 4/10 Heroic (also counting!)
Fridays and Saturdays 9:30-12:30 server time (A third day may be added shortly.)
Benefits of Afternoon Tennis
We offer free Gems and Enchants, as well as 300 gold in guild repairs on both raid nights.
Roles and Classes that were looking for!
Tanks: Protection Paladin or Protection Warrior
DPS: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Wind Walker Monk, and DPS Death Knights
Healing: Holy Paladin, Restoration Druid, and Mist Weaver Monk
Other roles with exceptional skill are welcome to apply.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of the following Guild Leads
Spoolz#1978 – Guild Leader
Ninevath#1378 – Raid Leader
DrGarrison#1266 – Chief of Recruitment
<Sacrifice 7/10HC> Based on Kazzak-EU is a raiding guild that will be focusing on Mythic raiding throughout Draenor on a 3days a week schedule. The guild was made in 2008 and is led by real life friends that have common goals towards raiding. At this time we're building up a solid raiding team while progressing through heroic content. We are looking for mature, dedicated and experienced players that have the patience and the determination to have nice and steady progress. The raids are planned Tuesday & Thursday 19h00-22h00 and Sunday 14h30-17h30 server time. Therefore we ask people to be available on those days/times before applying/contacting us. Also we'd want you to take advice and criticism with an open mind, and be knowledgeable about both your class and role. Recruitment Needs: Balance Druid Deathknight DPS Warlock Enhancement shaman Feral Druid Rogue We always consider applications from any exceptional player even when not listed above.
Apply at www.sacrifice-guild.shivtr.com