[Malygos/Icecrown] [A] <Kindred> 6/7 H EN

1 post in this topic

Guild Name:  Kindred
Faction: Alliance

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9:00pm - 12:00am CT
Current Progression: 6/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare

Openings: Rogue, Arms/Fury Warrior, Balance Druid

In game contacts: Luna, Illitick, Werlockholmes, and Fidempse

Many of us have been raiding and playing games together for years. We are serious about getting bosses down, but we are also a community of friends.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andrevich
      Gents,
      I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3
    • By Zirleficent
      Rum Runners on Fizzcrank/Aggramar 
      About the guild 
      Hello my name is Ziri and I am the Dread Admiral (Guild Master) of the Rum Runners. We are a Horde Guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank. I started the guild in order to build a group that can raid on the weekends as most of us cannot commit to late night raiding throughout the week. Most of our members are working adults or college students. We are very laid back most of the time and do not take ourselves very serious. 
      Recruiting 
      We are recruiting all classes and roles. For our primary raid group we are heavy on Melee and have Tanking covered. However we would love to have more people for raiding, running dungeons, building out our late night 2nd raid team (Midnight Eastern on Saturday Night) or just for people to hang out with in game. We are looking to start a late night raid team that will run on Saturday Nights starting midnight eastern for 2-3 hours. We will be trying to start that up in the coming weeks.
      Raiding 
      Our current progression is 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare, 1/3 Normal Trial of Valor and 2/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare. We are looking for some more people to build out our Raid, we usually run with 10-15 each week. We are open to all classes/specs. We are good on Tanks at the moment for our earlier raid team, however we have started a Late Night Team that runs at 11 Server, Midnight Eastern on Saturdays that could use tanks. We use Personal Loot for the raids. To raid normal mode we require you be a minimum ilvl of 835 and have all three relic slots unlocked in your artifact. 
      Raid Schedule 
      We currently raid two nights a week. On Friday we run from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM Central Time. On Saturday we run from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM Central Time.
      Other Info 
      We use Discord for our Voice Chat/Text Chat/Guild Info. You will typically be able to get someone attention using it. As far as non-raid nights go we typically have people online and usually are running Dungeons to help people gear up, work on Mythic+ Keystones, etc. What we are looking for in members is someone who is friendly that is looking for a laid back group that doesn't take themselves too seriously. We like to have fun and will goof around in dungeons and chat. If you are looking for serious Mythic Raid type progress or only care about gear/achievements then we probably aren't the guild for you. 
      If interested please reach out to me my battle tag is Ziriuso#1680 or my officer Wikedzoot-Fizzcrank or at BattleNet ID sickoftv#1213 Either of us would be more than happy to answer any questions.
    • By platinumwolfe
      Guild Info:
      [Emerald Dream][A] <Scrub Squad> is a casual raiding guild, currently at 7/7H 3/3N 2/3H. We need a few more solid people to start Mythic!

Raid Times:
      Our raid nights are Tuesday/Thursday from 8-12pm eastern.

We're looking for people wanting to have fun while raiding and downing content. - No stress.
      We are looking for ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Progression.
      Also we run Mythic + all week and have several groups downing 11's and 12's. We hope to get up to 15 soon! 
      Currently looking for:
      Tanks: No demand
      Melee DPS: Low demand (Warrior, Havoc, Windwalker, or anyone exceptional)
      Ranged DPS: High demand (Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock, anyone exceptional)
      Healers: No demand
      We're at 19 members looking to get a few more to sit around 20-23. New members should be ilevel 860+ but that's not firm.

About Our Current Members:
      Most have extensive raiding backgrounds, and some come from previous hardcore raiding guilds. We're looking for a casual environment for less stressful and more fun raiding.

What Want In Members:
      Reliable - At least 80% attendance
      Friendly - fun loving!
      Self-motivated - players who can look up boss fights and class information on their own. With limited raiding time we can't afford to spend it all explaining boss mechanics multiple times.
      Chill - we're not looking for people who cause drama or place blame on people for failure.
      Attitude - Don't be a jerk, not just to guildies, but to everyone.
      Mature, Thick skinned - we can say some pretty offensive jokes.
      Ideally skilled - but that's something that can be helped.
      On the Emerald Dream server, or willing to transfer. For running Mythic raids, players have to be on our server.
      Feel free to pop into our recruitment discord to talk to an officer or leave a message! 
      https://discord.gg/y6ArYFU
      Battletag -  Wolfe#1468