Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigmacs

[Emerald Dream][A] <Tophat Standard> 7/7H LFM Mythic Progression

3 posts in this topic

<Tophat Standard>

We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused 
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing gamesarrow-10x10.png together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life. 

We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to  finish off our roster.

Raid times
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday:  9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday:  9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]

What We Offerarrow-10x10.png
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.] 
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free rollarrow-10x10.png for Mythic.]

What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR jobarrow-10x10.png in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.] 
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.] 
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice programarrow-10x10.png we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]

Current Progression
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic

Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]

Website
www.tophat.shivtr.com

Recruitment Process
- Short applicationarrow-10x10.png on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social. 

If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.

- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821

Edited by bigmacs