FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tahita

ElvUI with Razer Naga?

Hello all,

I'm trying too improve my playing and are reading through your site. Now I found this part

2.1.1. ElvUI

Here, at Icy Veins, we use ElvUI for all our characters. This addon is a complete replacement of the default User Interface. It comes with almost everything you need to perform properly: action bars, cooldown timers, proc display, etc.

We strongly recommend that you get this addon and our forum moderator Pandacho has written a quick configuration guide for it.

I'm using an old Razer Naga and configured it vastly different, but I don't know, if I have all the features ElvUI would give me. As it would take me a looong time finding this out, I  would like to ask if somebody can advise me what to do. I suppose, that I have to replace the addon which comes with Razer Naga.

Edited by Tahita

I use both and couldn't go back. I use the mouse keypad for spells like mouseovers and anything I need to target the ground. My keyboard has all my normal dps rotation spells. 

As Rylar says, mouseovers and the mouse keypad combined are just a dream. They are so useful, it's crazy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Idzuna
      Howdy,
      I use Icy-Veins a lot when learning a new class and I am super lazy so I made a rotation helper profile for each class in TellMeWhen using the guides provided here.
      They can tell when you are in an AoE situation (melee and ranged) and will also not suggest abilities you have not yet unlocked.
      I have also tried to keep them as minimal as possible so you can modify them as you wish by adding/removing components

Let me know what you think
      https://wow-rotations.github.io/
    • By Archimage
      In case you haven't seen, there is an addon called AzeritePowerWeights that shows you which azerite traits are best.
      Bloodmallet, a website containing DPS simulations for azerite traits, has also added a button to export the weights for the addon.
    • By knight85
      Title says it all.
      i saw a user on youtube using an addon a while back. the addon seemed to show the locations of rare enemies on the world map with a skull icon.
      has anybody heard of it? or any sort of addon that shows rare locations on the map?
    • By Dathcha
      Hey everyone - I'm coming back to WOW after a 3 year break and I'm leveling a mage (fire lvl 33) - something I wanted to do before leaving.  I have read the articles on the addon but is that it?  I'm curious  what addons do you use for leveling, mobs, dungeons, etc...
      thanks
      Dathcha

• By repodude
      Hello! 
      I'm pretty good with weak auras and even some lua code but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to make this weak aura.
      heres the basic function i want:
      Prototype Personal Decimator - only fires a missile when you are at least 10 yards away.
      I want the icon to show when I am <10 yards ( too close) to my target to remind me to back up. Once i am >=10 yards, i want the icon to hide.
      it sounds simple but i cant figure it out
      can anyone help me figure this out please ? :)