FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jigoku67

[Enh] Need some help on logs !

You can see what's the meaning of every row when hovering the mouse above it. like this:

1.png

And why you are only on 34% performance comparing to other shamans, I believe enh fellows will come here and help with the question :)

Without digging too deep into the logs I can already see that your up-time on Frostbrand and Flametounge is pretty low. You need to improve that. Especially Frostbrand, with the Hailstorm talent, it becomes ridiculously powerful. There is no reason on Ursoc to have lower than 95% up-time on those buffs. The same thing goes for Boulderfist.

As a side note, you shouldn't worry about that number too much. You should focus on the "ILVL %" to the right. That's the one the compares you to shaman from your same ILVL range. Which is more reliable in gauging yourself against other players. You can't really compete with the people that come back to heroic mode with 870 ilvl just to pad the logs.

Edited by momscookies
  • Like 1

from the quick check i did...your buff times need to be upped 93% for landslide and 90% for hailstorm...those should be 99%. I also see that your Doom Winds usage is a little bit off...you used it 15 seconds late twice, You should be using it on CD for the most part because it pairs up perfectly with all your other CDs. I honestly don't see anything terrible that your doing. You just need to tighten up your rotation a little bit.

Im by no means an expert at reading logs so im sure some one will come in and either correct me if im wrong or add some things.

Edited by Tuskamoo
  • Like 1

Hi mates !

Thank you for the fast answer ! :D

Okay so i need to up the uptime of landslide hailstorm and flametoung.

For the Doom Winds, i delayed it a bit because DW was up when the lil' bear is charging so i delayed it a bit.

And okay focus on the %ilvl ! Thank you really much boiz !