Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[Cho'Gall][H] <NTL> (7/7H) LF exceptional Ranged DPS.

1 post in this topic

Nothing To Lose is recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Legion progression.

Raid times are 7-11pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday and Friday nights.

We are mainly interested in Ranged DPS at the moment, however
we are always willing to accept talented and experienced raiders.
The following classes would be highly preferred:
-Mage (Fire)
-Priest (Shadow)
-Druid (Balance)

For Mythic content, we expect our raiders to be consistent both in their attendance and performance. We are a generally laid back and sarcastic crowd, but our 20 spots will be filled by those who:
-Show up on time with full consumables
-Know the ins and outs of their class
-Know the boss mechanics 
-Push their numbers to highest possible in their spec.

<NTL> has been on Cho'Gall since the Burning Crusade, and we intend to be around through Legion and beyond. Join us for some !@#$-talking, meter-whoring, and good old-fashioned purps.

The easiest way to apply is to contact myself (GM) directly via PM or in-game mail.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aspryin
      InReverie is looking for you! Currently 5/7 H!
      Classes Needed:
      Any Ranged DPS
      Always considering exceptional players of any class and spec.
      About Us:
      We’re a Horde guild that’s been raiding since 2005 on Zul’jin and not looking to stop anytime soon. We’re a guild made up of RL friends that pride ourselves on community before all else. We believe this is what gives us a strong core to succeed in anything we put our efforts into. 
      We use personal loot for our Normal and Heroic runs. 

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time) :
      Tuesday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Thursday: 7:30p-11:00p
      Sunday: 7:30p-11:00p

Who We Want: 
      Players that are knowledgeable of their classes and roles they will fulfill within our raid.
      Able to come to all three of our raid days with minimal absences
      An understanding that this is a more relaxed raid environment and to expect wipes
      If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to contact any of the officers for additional information or visit our website:
      Aspryin-Officer (Aspryin#1314)
      Arkdemon-Guild Master
    • By darksteel22
      So rumor had it that Fire mages where going to be nerfed in 7.1. And i was searching for simcrafts to see if i should start to worry and build up my other artifact weapons, and ignoring my fire weapon. And i came upon this simcraft which shows Fire on the absolute bottom. Did they really Nerf Fire that much?
      I know Pyroblast is going from 400% to 376% but that and scaling up to T19 gear makes us become the weakest? anyone else have simcrafts for thought into what mage build will be the best? 
    • By Greendexter
      <Should be Studying> is a 3-day raiding guild on Mal’Ganis US. We’ve been raiding as a group for years, starting in the Firelands. We’re currently looking for more raiders to bolster our roster as we head into Mythic EN.
      We are a guild that is concerned with making meaningful progression, but even more concerned with having fun and maintaining a low-pressure atmosphere. We don’t consider ourselves guildies or simply a raid group, we are all friends here. We respect each other while pushing everyone to get better individually as a player.
      We’re an adult guild, with most members being in their mid 20’s-30’s. Additionally, we are an international raid team. We have players from the US, Brazil, Turkey, and Australia. Don’t worry though, everyone speaks English! :)
      Current Progression: 7/7H EN
      Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-10:30 CST (8:30 EST)
      We are looking for primarily ranged DPS at this time. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to contact us, but we are pretty full-up on melee, tanks, and healers!
      Specific class needs currently include:
      MM Hunter
      Shadow Priest
      Ele Shaman
      Mage (Lower Priority)
      If you’re interested in applying or just want to talk to us, please visit You’ll need to register for the site before you can view the forums.
      Alternatively, feel free to add Dexter#1725 or Vyndir#1769 if you have any questions.
      Thanks for reading!