9 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Sargeras Rage> @ [EU][Kazzak][Horde] EN 7/7HC
We are a social horde guild on Kazzak. We are planning to clear all raid content on mythic difficulty, and do mythic keystone dungeons weekly. We also have some plans for PvP activities (will be announced later). We want to create a friendly atmosphere for everyone to progress, gear up, explore the content and have fun. There will be some weekend guild events too, for example: world bosses, mythic dungeons, old raids for transmog/achievements.
Currently we are actively recruiting for two activities: Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons. All classes and specializations are welcome for Dungeon groups.
For Raids we mainly need tank, healers (high demand on priest / resto dru) and ranged dps, though we will review all applications.
Our doors are, nonetheless, always open for all social players that will be actively exploring the Broken Isles and they will have a voice in our guild chat. We use Discord as our main voice chat (it works from both app or web browser).
Our Guild goals:
* Create an enjoyable atmosphere for progression throughout Legion content
* Finish Legion raiding content on Mythic difficulty (we've finished with heroic EN already)
* Have few teams for weekly Mythic+ and Kara dungeons with steady results
Our Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday from 6 to 9 pm (server time)
Recruitment priority for Raiding:
* Tank - medium
* Healer - medium
* Melee damage dealers - low
* Range damage dealers - high
We are looking for following type of persons for Raiding:
* motivated. No one is going to motivate you to visit our raids. If you want to progress with us, we are happy to bring you along. If you need someone to lead you by the hand, you probably won't find it here.
* efficient. The raid time is very limited and you have to make most of it. In fact we will strive not to waste it at all and fill these 3 hours with solid progress. If you are going to raid, it means you are ready to be summoned/at the instance 5:45 with food/flask/pots and in voice comms.
* mature. If you are going to kid all around during boss fights (although we do enjoy good humor anywhere else), you probably do not fit well in group. Though we enjoy good humor, there is a time and a place for that and since raid time is quite limited you better put that aside for the duration.
If you are interested to join us then whisper in game me - Nayati (Alastor#2907) or our officers: Sin (Sin#2880), Galbi (Moe#2519)
Hey guys! Just want to share my experience as survival hunter so far! I used icy veins giude for long time, assuming that versaility is best stat choice for surv, but after some tests i tried to drop versatility to pump mastery. Well as result i'v raised my dps (874 ilvl) from 235k to 307k on boss dummy and 280k-290k in raid (tested on Odyn, and Emerald nightmare). I'm currently running 29% crit, 25% haste, 14% mastery, 1% versatility. Pumping mastery gave me a huuuuge dmg increase cause basically i always have 2-3 moongose bite on. I tried to switch back to versatility gear since i got a lucky trinket drop (885 agi-haste wq trinket), but i had too many dead times w/o focus and it was a great dps lost!
Of course in some fights i have to switch in BM or MM just to help our healers cause we have too many melee in guild XD, but i'd like to know if there are some hunters currently using surv spec in hero/mithycs raid or 8+ mithycs dungeons.
Here is my armory link just in case you wanna give it a check! http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Khâyman/advanced
I'm creating this stand alone thread with my UI so it would be easier to maintain and update the strings here, rather than in two different guides that already grew too big for easy updates.
My UI looks like this:
All the frames except of the raid ones are ElvUI, raid frames are Vuhdo.
The shaman hub in the middle is Sweetsour's Shaman Auras.
Please read carefully before importing VuhDo profiles:
VuhDo profiles do not contain custom bouquets so to use my bouquets you will have to import them to VuhDo before importing my profile.
If you will not import custom bouquets, you will get an error message about them missing.
If you don't need my bouquets but only a general layout, you can choose other options instead of them in VuhDo configuration in game.
VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (20-man):
VuhDo profile Resto Shaman (5-man):
VuhDo Resto Shaman Key Layouts:
VuhDo profile Resto Druid (20-man):
VuhDo profile Resto Druid (5-man):
VuhDo Resto Druid Key Layouts:
UI video 5-man:
UI video raid:
Hey so I have starting Mythic progression and I just feel like I should be doing more DPS at my item level but I don't know if it is my Rotation or Stat priority.
I'm looking at the logs and I feel like I should be doing more DPS in my current gear with is 874 with 22% Crit 29% Haste 46% Mastery