Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
L0rinda

hearthstone Blizzard: Inside the Arena

5 posts in this topic

bJMLgwl.jpg

Blizzard have released an infographic on their blog outlining a series of interesting Arena stats.

In the Americas region, Alumn scored the highest average from 1 Jan 2016 until 1 September with an average of 7.62. Hafu (playing as BattlePants) was second, and Kripp was third. When you consider that Hafu and Kripp play almost exclusively while streaming, and Hafu didn't play the top three classes for a while because she found them to be not challenging enough, these are spectacular achievements.

In the Europe region, Caesar topped the list with an average of 8.09

The impressive thing from the data is the sheer magnitude of the popularity of the game. 

I7FdDUM.png

There were also some other spectacular stats. It is worth checking them all out for yourself on the official blog.

2 people like this

Kripp and Hafu great arena players and streamers but for me not so useful unfortunately. It would be interesting to see whole picture, instead of dozens of names and numbers.

6000+ tiny fin taken over piloted shredder is just RIDICULOUS! Wish I was playing those people more often... Instead I run into people with Rag.

Some incredible numbers in there. It's hard to properly grasp the amount of people playing Hearthstone really.

I always like seeing these kind of statistics being released though, hopefully they will give us the personalised stats too someday!

22 hours ago, PaasHaaS said:

Some incredible numbers in there. It's hard to properly grasp the amount of people playing Hearthstone really.

I always like seeing these kind of statistics being released though, hopefully they will give us the personalised stats too someday!

As I always say, I love seeing the numbers behind the games I play. I think it adds just another level of interesting things to pay attention to. It's awesome!

Especially when Arena is something that people always say is so hard to quantify/speculate numbers on.