hellbard

Whats the name of this plate helm?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've been looking for the helm this guys is using... But i can't find it anywhere, I actually don't even know if it is a plate item, maybe thats why I haven't found anything yet...

Well, if anyone knows the name or where it drops I would be really thankful for that.

Thanks in advance, and sorry about the poor english xD

PS.: I'm looking for the helm, not the shoulders xD

388036-tusks-of-mannoroth.jpg

Mythic difficulty siege of oegrimmar (mists of pandaria). I know it's from the dk tier set, but there's a lookalike piece there, just can't remember the name now. 

Edit: quick Google search shows its called 'helm of the night watchman' from spoils of pandaria on mythic difficulty. You'll need another person with you to get past galakras cause that's not currently soloable.

Edited by Aegis

I'm genuinely surprised someone wants that helm! I couldn't mog away from it fast enough during MoP :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Heimdallr
      Yo, Guys got a question,

Is it possible to get Ghost blade recipe? I was reading a lot that it is not possible to learn this recipe anymore.

Yet I found few information that it can be dropped from Stratholme.

Is there any confirmation that you can drop that recipe?
    • By Cedriel
      Hey folks,
      Got a Tunic of the Grove Keeper from Cenarius on Monday and was pretty happy with it: looked like a classy shirt that went well with the shorts + boots look I had going. The first attached screenshot shows how it used to look; it still has that appearance in the WoW Armory site.
      Come patch day, I logged in to find that my Tunic of the Grove Keeper had its name changed to Grove Keeper's Robe and it looked... like a robe. You can see what it looks like in the second attached screenshot.
      I've been unable to find this change listed anywhere, even on the list of undocumented changes here on Icy Veins. Looking at the list of transmog options in the Collections tab in-game I'm unable to find any item with the old (shirt) model, meaning it may not even be obtainable anymore. I placed a ticket and Blizzard Support told me they're clueless about the issue and escalated it as a bug up to designers. Anyone else had this happen to them?

• By Rhyovor
      Anyone have glorious items to give for my RP tmog? :). I would pref free cuz i dont have much money for set :/ but we can arrange somekind payment too :)

Azuremyst --- > Stormrage  either server is fine :)
    • By Drueger
      http://imgur.com/MGkBoO4
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Transmogrification guides for all classes.