Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Medacus

Restro Ranking

6 posts in this topic

Goooooood Afternoon Droods!

I've healed forevvvver but only been restro'ing since legion (dirty boosted char lol) I concerned about my throughput within HC atm.
It's a weird one, I'm the raid 'healer leader' and coordinate cooldowns and I fill the healer spot between a Holy Priest and Holy Pala. We don't struggle with healing and are progressing just fine...but I feel I can and should be able to give more.
I can clear Mythic+ without problems with a CRIT/MAST build, HoT stacking, and I run a HASTE/CRIT build for raids, using SoF/SM synergy with WG/Dreamwalker to try and blanket, easing the pressure that Priest if feeling on the raid and spot heals of Pala.

Here is a typical HASTE/CRIT build for raiding - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Medacus/advanced
YES - that is a legendary for my OS guardian spec while I was LFR'ing last week -_- seriously salty about it hahaha

Here are my latest rankings - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15495753/latest

Here is a log of my guild raid team that I really want to do well for, completed normal - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/43dWV1J9Thj2aYKR#type=healing&options=8

and here is the most our guild do in HC - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FdhN4b3nvxR7GfTt#type=healing&options=8 (still progression so only three kills)

and here is a complete HC run I managed - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4TPQ7NGhjVLk8zmf#type=healing&options=8

I'm after opinions and thoughts on stat weights, ideas on builds/rotations in general or on specific bosses....mainly though I would like your views on how to synergise my spot within the healer team of the guild, be that for me to squeeze in around them, or to exert my will upon them and get them to change for the greater good...all valid hypnotises will be tested and I will post results and logs back up on here.

Look forward to hearing from you all, hope your loot's all BiS this week!!

Your friendly Resto friend.....

Well you've said it you've healed for years and have no specific trouble while raiding, so maybe there's no obvious flaw.

I've noticed some missed clearcasting procs, that's all I have. Anyway I'm far less experience than you are. What shocked me is that wild growth is by far your main source of healing, while mine is rejuv. I don't know how you manage your mana pool if I'm doing what you're doing, I'm oom midfight :) (yes i'm using innervate twice per fight ! :p)

Hi there Medacus!

I took a quick look on your ursoc kill and compared it to my: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mDY7LBPH26jRF4Mh#type=healing&fight=15&source=22

Drop Germination as a talent on that fight! It not mana efficient and it is not global efficient. Spring Blossom is better if your guild kills it fast. If not take Inner Peace.

You have almost 50% Overheal with your tranq, try to fit it in better or call it out so you dont get "sniped" by another healer.

Lastly try to get more Rejuvs out instead of Wild Growths, I have 73 Rejuv casts on a 3:12 min fight and you have 76 on a 5:01 fight.

Other than that your healing will rise with your ilvl, right now ilvl(intellect) is everything for resto druids!

Edited by Immolly

Thank you both for the time you took to look at these logs and come back with a view.

been a funny one downing Ursoc, had to drop in with a mastery build and stack HoTs as tank heals were needed, will defo drop germ and keep an eye on the overheals. Thank you Immolly for the tips been over your logs and that's some serious healing bro!

Am I putting Rejuvs too far down the priority list?? I see it as something that should nearly always be on the tanks and something to bear in mind as WG/Dreamweaver procs on Rejuvs, as for the heal it self is it not lack luster? low, costly, single target, heal. when you could be chaining a SW/SoF into WG/Dreaveweaver?

anybody not hit with a 200% WG will get a Rejuv, maybe two or three GCDs on raid members, refresh Lifebloom on tank and repeat with SW / WG again (this is ignoring things like EoG or Flourish used for dmg spikes/ on CD etc)  

All thoughts welcome, bearing in mind I'm not saying that I want the most efficient view but most effective with my healer comp of pala priest. lookinf forward to hearing from you guys!!

Right now you wanna keep Rejuv on targets taking damage or you think will take damage. Take Nythendra for an example: When you see DBM/BigWigs tell you who gets rot. You instantly Rejuv them. On Ursoc you wanna be putting out Rejuvs on the groups soaking. 

For the tank healing with Germination and hot stacking for mastery effect, it's just not worth it. Keep in mind that the mastery only stacks up to 3 times. Meaning that with Cenarion Ward + Lifebloom + Rejuv your germination wont help a thing beside some extra hot healing. While the Cenarion Ward is down you can keep the mastery stack rolling with a Regrowth every now and then from your clearcasting procs. Therefore making the Germination talent pretty useless imo!

But tbh with that healer comp you shoudn't focus too much on tank healing as that should be the paladins job. Out of the pala, priest and you, you have the strongest AoE group healing and the strongest raid heal! Use your mana and powers on healing the raid, not the tank so much! Keep Cenarion Ward + Lifebloom and Rejuv on the tank and thats it. If tank gets low, throw in a fast Regrowth.

I hope it makes sense, but I pretty much thing it comes down to you maybe having the idea that our mastery stacks indefinetly!

Cheers

Molly!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration And Balance.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.
      Other dps will also be considered.
    • By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a semi-casual raiding guild.
      At this point in time we are trying to round out our roster and eventually attempt Mythic raids once we feel comfortable with our raid composition.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS.
      Legion Progression:
      [EN]    7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      [ToV]  3/3 Normal - 1/3 Heroic
      Contacts:
      Sodium#11394
    • By Grayffin
      We've been around for a long time. We've seen ups and downs. We have built a highly successful guild and lost it again.
      Now we're getting back, and we're calling on you. We're opening our guild to players, both experienced and not so much. Our common goal is to finish rebuilding the guild after series of unfortunate events. To build and train a reliable, skilled and determined group of core raiders who will work together to blast through any challenge. To maintain a friendly, relaxed environment in the guild.
      Don't get me wrong, if you join us, you're going to have your work cut out for you. But then, what joy could we have from things we haven't worked for?
      Our goals:
      Friendly and relaxed environment Reliable and skillful raiding team that could take it all the way to Mythic. Mythic+ dungeons Helping less equipped or experienced members to reach their full potential Fun We are looking for:
      Healers, particularly raid healers and Disc Priest Ranged DPS Mitigation tank (Pal, War) Contacts:
      Sukineko (GM) Grymffin (Officer) - BTag Corwan#11125 Tiranel (Officer) and pretty much anyone with <Close Knit> over their heads
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Druid No Giants Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Jade Druid Gadgetzan Standard Deck.