1 post in this topic

Hi Lads

IzbacivacX here again.

We all know that pain in the *** when u suicide on Counter Strike Totem in 3s because you seen a totem 2 sec to late?!

I found the Solution to that never happens again.

If you like my Video be sure to leave feedback, then i will do more.

Enjoy killing shaman teams :)

Edited by IzbacivacX

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Archimage
      Wanted to share this:

• By Pandacho
      First of all, let's cover uploading your own logs:
      1. Go to the WCL site and sign up. You now would be able to upload your logs, logging in with your username or via Battlenet after linking your account:

2. In order to upload the logs, you will need a client application. Download it here. 
      3. Before starting to log, you have to enable Advanced Combat Logging. Without it being enabled you wouldn't be able to see a lot of vital details like ilvl, talents, gear, artifact traits or resources that are written separately for every fight.
      Go to Game Menu (in game) > System > Network. Tick Advanced Combat Logging

4. To enable combat logging in game, go to your chat window and type /combatlog. Now everything you and the players and enemies around you do will be written to a file called WoWCombatLog.txt. The file is sitting in WoW directory > Logs. When you want to stop logging, type /combatlog again or just exit the game.
      5. There are two ways you can choose to log. The first is to upload the entire log file after the raid is over. The second way is Live Logging. In this mode you will see the fight on the site right after it ends so can study wipes immediately to see what went wrong.
      You can enable Live Logging in WCL uploader before the raid starts:

If you don't need Live Logging, open the WCL uploader after the raid and choose the first option 'Upload a Log'.

Now, what you can search for on the WCL site?
      Pressing the button in the left upper corner will allow you to browse through all the logged raid fights, their rankings and statistics:

Very useful option here is to search for the fights with specific filters.
      For example I want to know whether my guild would be able to kill Heroic Odyn or we'd better farm more HC EM to gear up. So I'm going to check how many guilds in Europe were able to kill Heroic Odyn in 15-man composition with 3 healers while their ilvl was not higher than 878 during the last week:
      We will go to the left upper dropdown menu and choose Odyn Rankings. This is the window we'll get:

Now we should filter our options by clicking on the 'Search' button:

After applying the search filter we'll get a list of raid teams that were able to kill HC Odyn in our composition:

Here you go! There are more than enough kills, you shouldn't worry and may even check some logs for fight or comp tips.
      Another very useful feature is to check for usage of a specific gear piece, ability, talent or even enchant. For example, there was a problem with Mark of the Claw enchant not working for resto druids. It was announced recently that the bug was fixed and now it works as intended. It is an expensive enchant so I'd like to check whether it really works before changing to it.
      In WCL we can filter the usage of a specific ability, so I'll search for Resto Druids in EU region that were using Mark of the Claw enchant during the last week in the Odyn fight and check whether the enchant proc'ed for them. Type the ability name in the search window:

Now you will receive a list of resto druids that used the Mark:

Then you can open a specific log and check how much the enchant procs during the fight:

There is another kind of search in WCL too: you can look for a specific player, guild or realm logs.
      Choosing a player will bring you to their Rankings window.
      You should note that the initial window will show you DPS rankings for the highest recorded difficulty in the most current content, no matter what's the player's role in raid (dps/healer/tank).
      So if I am a healer and want to check my healing performance in HC EM rather than Mythic EM or HC ToV, I have to apply new filters:

You can click now on any boss and see specific logs for every fight.
      If you are searching logs for a guild, you will be redirected to their Calendar so you'd be able to choose one of the raid days. Hovering your mouse above these days will allow you to see the fights list:

If you can't recall the guild name, searching the realm will bring you a list of all the active guilds (those using WCL) there.
    • By Hurriquake
      Hello I understand many people need help with this class I am the person you can ask questions to. I can give pve and pvp guides depending on what type of person you are. I can also help with recommended gear and can even have conversations in game and give you lessons and pointers on how to improve your performance as an enhancement shaman. Feel free to contact me and will respond in the next 12 hours my btag is Bambikill101#1822.
    • By G0ehler
      Hey guys,
      just wanted to ask if someone can help me with the Free Medivh! chapter in Karazhan on heroic difficulty?
      I literally tried for over 60+ times now but just can't seem to get any closer to a win..
      I tried many popular decks like Kel'Thuzad Shaman, C'Thun Priest, Animated Armor Mage but I swear the A.I. works so differently in my actual tries than what I saw on the youtube vids (a.e. Nazra always trades into my animated armors, but in the youtube vids she just goes for face).
      So maybe someone is up to spectate me to see what I mean with the changed A.I. and just help me in general with this chapter.
      I'm also happy about any tip or trick possible for this chapter.

Have a nice day :)

• By Pandacho
      Updated for Legion patch 7.1
      Frequently Asked Questions:
      Q: Where are all my glyphs?
      A: Major glyphs (playstyle affecting) are gone. The remaining ones (former Minor) are purely cosmetic now and only affect the appearance of spells.
      New glyphs are consumable that are being applied directly to a spell in your spellbook.
      Q: Where are all the Elemental shields?
      A: Water shield was removed completely, Earth shield is a PvP talent now, Lightning shield is an Ench spec talent.
      Q: Where are my Elementals?
      A: They were removed from the resto spec together with the Primal Elementalist talent.
      Q: Seriously? What else has gone?
      A: Spirit has gone. Now you have a standard mana pool and a standard mana regen (44000 mp5) both in and out of combat. Some other healing classes have a talent or an artifact trait for increased mana regen, resto shamans - do not.
      You can’t see Spell Power in your Character Info or on your weapon - it was merged with the Intellect. So for math purposes, Int=SP. If you want to see detailed attributes, use an addon, for example DejaCharacterStats
      Damaging abilities: Fire Elemental, Searing totem, Elemental Blast, Frost Shock have gone.
      Our damaging abilities now are Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt and Chain Lightning.
      Ghost wolf speed boost: the glyph has gone. You have a Class Hall Champion Reghar Earthfury boosting your wolf form speed in the outdoor world.
      Q: Where is the Totemic Projection, I want to move my totems around?
      A: The talent has gone. All the healing totems now spawn at your feet and remain there, all the utility totems has a targeting reticle so you can place them anywhere in range.
      Q: What professions should I choose for my shaman?
      A: Professions don’t affect directly your gameplay so choose whatever suits your playstyle.
      I'd suggest Enchanting/Alchemy/Jewelcrafting or Alchemy/Herbalism (if you are comfortable with gathering) for the raiders and Alchemy/Engineering for those who aim for Mythic+ content.
      Q: What is the stats priority for a resto shaman?
      A: Intellect>Mastery>Haste>Crit>Versatility
      In-depth explanations and math are done by Gardiff (Mythic resto shaman on Kil’jaeden-US) - a theorycrafter and the Resto Shaman Secondary Stat Simulator developer. The SIM and walls of text are here and here.
      Q: But why not to prioritize Crit, Resurgence is still the only regen mechanic outside of base regen?
      A: It is, but it is garbage, in-depth explanation is here:
      Q: What are the right talents for solo playing/Mythic+/raiding?
      A: You can find different talent builds below in this post.
      Q: How should I fill the Artifact for the best performance in raids?
      A: Resto shaman Artifact Calculator
      1) Right path up to the Gold Trait
      2) Left path up to the Gold Trait (yes, Tidal Pools it’s not a great gain but leaving it out doesn’t help either)
      3) Jump to the third Gold Trait through either side (right or left) - they both are not a great gain for the raids, leave Refreshing Currents for the very end.
      I would suggest to go through the left side for 2 reasons:
      - the Sense of Urgency affects our raid healing even not being used to its fullness in every fight, while Servant of the Queen doesn't affect our healing at all.
      - While Ghost in the Myst was firstly considered as a mostly PvP talent, it helps a lot to mitigate damage from certain boss abilities and is not restricted to a cooldown like Astral Shift or to usage of a specific spell like Caress of the Tidemother.
      Q: May / should I level as a resto? I hate dps spec / afraid to lose artifact power.
      A: Resto spec is a viable spec for leveling while definitely not great. The main concern here is that you kill mobs slower than any dps spec, the advantage is that you are literally unkillable in any situation.
      Don’t worry about the Artifact: no matter which one you will choose on lvl 100, you will get the Artifact quests for the remaining specs on lvl 102.
      Don’t worry about losing artifact power during leveling: almost all of it is stored in consumable items so just respec to resto before using them.
      Don’t worry about upgrading your offspec Artifact during leveling: first 13 traits on every artifact are very cheap, their cost starts to jump in geometric progression only from the 14th trait.
      Spending AP for the first 13 traits of your offspec artifact for easier leveling wouldn’t hold back your main weapon even for 1 day.
      Q: I’m new to resto, what are all these HPM, QA, TW abbreviations?
      A: The most frequently used abbreviations are:

Talent Builds:
      Soloing content in resto spec:
      The main idea of a talent build for solo playing is to maximise your dps relying on passive/instant healing, while keeping mobs away as long as possible.
      Tier 1: Torrent (increases your instant heal)
      Tier 2: Gust of Wind or Graceful Spirit. I personally would prefer GS for the additional passive increase of movement speed in Ghost Wolf form.
      Tier 31: Earthgrab Totem to keep your enemies away
      Tier 4: Ancestral Guidance to convert your damage into healing
      Tier 5: Earthen Shield Totem: redirects a part of every attack against you and allies to itself.
      Tier 6: Echo of the Elements: double HST, Riptide and Lava Burst - extremely useful.
      Tier 7: Doesn't matter: nothing here will affect your solo experience.

Mythic+ (+2- +7):
      Tier 1: Torrent.
      Torrent pretty much turns Riptide into a full power instant heal and pair nicely with EotE.
      Tier 2: Graceful Spirit - most of low Mythic+ are being run for 3 chests so it's good to have an additional constant speed boost.
      Tier 3: Lightning Surge Totem.
      Tier 4: Ancestral Guidance.
      Tier 5: Earthen Shield Totem or Ancestral Vigor.
      I personally prefer AV because M+ are all about fast moving forward so you'll find the group constantly run out of your shield.
      Tier 6:: Echo of the Elements.
      EotE has two advantages: double Riptide and HST for healing and double Lava Burst for dps. Unlike in raids, both Riptide and HST receive back the 2nd charge while we are moving between packs.
      Tier 7: Ascendance.
      You rarely can make a good use of CH in 5-man and having another healing CD leaves you more time to dps :)
      For really low M+ (+2 - +5) run with a highly experienced group you may actually use even Wellspring. It's good when you dps most of time rather than heal so hitting an AoE heal button once in a while will leave you more time to dps.

Mythic+ (+8- +10....):
      Tier 1: Undulation
      Undulation is fully utilized in here because of constant need in heavy single target healing.
      Tier 2: Wind Rush Totem or Graceful Spirit. Take WRT if a group speed boost is needed during the encounter, otherwise GS.
      Tier 3: Lightning Surge Totem
      Tier 4: Crashing Waves for the best synergy with Undulation
      Tier 5: Earthen Shield Totem or Ancestral Vigor.
      I personally prefer AV because M+ are all about fast moving forward so may find the group constantly run out of your shield but for +10 with certain affixes you may need EST mitigation as well.
      Tier 6:: Echo of the Elements.
      Tier 7: Ascendance

Raid:
      These are generally preferred talents, though there are fights where some tweaking would give a better performance especially when progressing.
      Tier 1: Torrent (increases your instant heal)
      You may want to use Unleash Life paired with Chain Heals on Ursoc or Undulation on Dragons. 
      Tier 2: Wind Rush Totem or Graceful Spirit. Take WRT if a raid speed boost is needed during the encounter, otherwise GS. Frankly, I didn't find WRT any particular use in raids except of fast moving out from Ambush in Elerethe encounter.
      Tier 3: Lightning Surge Totem is pretty useful on trash.
      Tier 4: Crashing Waves or Ancestral Guidance.
      Crashing Waves if you go with Undulation in Tier 1, otherwise AG - its synergy with CBT is just awesome.
      Tier 5:  Ancestral Vigor for most of the fights because people tend to move a lot and constantly leave your Earthen Shield Totem area.
      Earthen Shield Totem may be worth considering on fights like Ursoc or Dragons where at least half of the raid stacked during high damage.
      Ancestral Protection Totem - I didn't find it useful on any fight so far.
      Tier 6: Cloudburst Totem. Not really debatable best talent in this tier for most of fights - saves a lot of mana accumulating not only your healing but overhealing too and releasing the stored power to actually injured targets.
      Bottomless Depths are useless because 1) Resurgence returns a miserable amount of mana and 2) Proccing Resurgence is our very last concern when raid drops below 60%.
      Echo of the Elements should be considered for the fights with constant movement where it's hard to maintain full amount of CBT and charge the totem properly.
      Tier 7: High Tide for most fights.
      The concerns we had before Legion went live about mana management are gone - resto shamans are in a really good place right now mana wise. There's no particular problem with spamming CH when needed so High Tide is still a good to go talent.
      Ascendance may be nice for fights where you can't make a good use of CH (heavy ST damage) or when you raid is short of healing CDs.
      Wellspring underperforms in raids. It just does less healing than High Tide or Ascendance.

What trinkets are our BiS?
      It's hard to say really because of this new implemented system where every item may be upgraded to somewhat between 840-895 ilvl and to have (or not) a socket.
      A more or less general agreement for now (Emerald Nightmare) is that Vial of Nightmare Fog and Heightened Senses are very good. 
      Chrono Shard and An'she's Infusion of Light with Mastery are worth considering same as Unstable Arcanocrystal. Horn of Cenarius is considered a bad choice and it's better not to use Cocoon of Enforced Solitude if you have something with good secondaries.
      Crafted trinkets (both with mana saving and crit) are worth considering if you don't mind the price and didn't have any luck with raid drops.