FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jinxology

Stormstrike vs Lava Lash

If I'm capped on maelstrom during Doom Winds and/or Feral Spirit, and I have Stormbringer proc'd, should I be spamming Lava Lash to dump maelstrom or spamming Stormstrike? It happens often where I can just spam SS over and over with Stormbringer repeatedly proc'ing while maelstrom stays capped. I'm always wondering if I should instead be spamming Lava Lash.

Of course not. Even when u spam SS u lose 40Maelstrom, if SB procs then u lose 20Maelstrom every SS, but sometimes u can still see that you're capping on Maelstrom because windfury is procing too. SS is always better than LL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this