jinxology

Stormstrike vs Lava Lash

2 posts in this topic

If I'm capped on maelstrom during Doom Winds and/or Feral Spirit, and I have Stormbringer proc'd, should I be spamming Lava Lash to dump maelstrom or spamming Stormstrike? It happens often where I can just spam SS over and over with Stormbringer repeatedly proc'ing while maelstrom stays capped. I'm always wondering if I should instead be spamming Lava Lash.

Of course not. Even when u spam SS u lose 40Maelstrom, if SB procs then u lose 20Maelstrom every SS, but sometimes u can still see that you're capping on Maelstrom because windfury is procing too. SS is always better than LL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now