FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
EnragedN3wb

HPS?

I've seen a lot of posts on here mentioning people's HPS, but I can not for the life of me figure out a way to tell what mine is. What are people using to see their HPS? I've tried both of the main meters I've used in the past(Recount & Skada) but neither of them have an option for HPS for me, only healing done. I had hoped that Recount would show HPS to the side of the total healing done like it does for damage, but no luck. :(

As a side-note, I know HPS isn't an accurate gauge of how well you can heal, but I feel it would be very useful to simply know what my max healing output is, & how long I can maintain it if need be.

ok ty, I guess I must have missed that in skada. I have been mainly using recount lately & sadly it doesn't show that:

9f76db9dbee04f29a92904963607d079.jpeg

And suddenly I remember why I switched away from recount back in Cata... lol thx again.

Recount does show per second, you'll just need to enable it under Settings - Appearance (bar settings and click per second).  However, Skada does seem to be more reliable/accurate.

I stand corrected! Thanks for pointing that out Zusas, odd that I never had to enable it before when I was a DPS. Lots has changed since I played last!

I actually ended up switching over to an addon called "Details!" It's definitely more of a resource hog than Skada or Recount, but I have more than enough to spare & it's got some very nice features.

Any idea how to get a meter to work on the healing dummies at my class hall? Testing in dungeons isn't very accurate for a maximum output & endurance test. =\

Edited by EnragedN3wb