Critocalypse

SV Mastery buffed

6 posts in this topic

I didn't see this in patch notes but it seems like mastery is giving procs of mongoose bite from pet attacks now? Once I pop aspect it seems like I am getting stack after stack of mongoose. Watch the vid, I hit 699k dps about 30 sec or so into my opening on mythic nythendra : https://youtu.be/MBtWi9MHbq8?t=806

Edited by Critocalypse

I think I recall hearing something about a stealth buff that made our mastery proccable off of our autos or something.

This was just a bug fix. Bug has been known since at least beta and they never commented on the many posts addressing it.

On 2016-10-28 at 7:37 AM, Critocalypse said:

I didn't see this in patch notes but it seems like mastery is giving procs of mongoose bite from pet attacks now? Once I pop aspect it seems like I am getting stack after stack of mongoose. Watch the vid, I hit 699k dps about 30 sec or so into my opening on mythic nythendra : https://youtu.be/MBtWi9MHbq8?t=806

At this point I think we all just assumed it was working as intended =P  Took an awfully long time to address it for a spec altering bug.

That said, it isn't altering my simulations At All.  Is that because A - Simulationcraft hasn't incorporated the fix?  Or B - Never handled the bug in the first place, so I've been overvaluing mastery all along?

Can confirm the proc chance of our mastery is increased by a mile. I wouldn't even need to use Snake Hunter to get stacks. Just using Aspect of the Eagle during lust phase gives plenty of Mongoose procs to be able to just spam it.

I was a MM main in raids until I tried it out after 7.1 in our Heroic EN farm and it exceeded my expectations, I was top dps during the most fights (Also Ursoc) and I never did that well as MM (My MM gear wasn't also great compared to other raiders)

Here's my logs - Apparently I'm EU top 3 with the similar ilvl to mine. It's Heroic logs because that's where I tested the spec if it would be better for our Mythic progression https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hx314zWbBQRn7yVj#type=damage-done&source=19&fight=1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Beast Hunter Standard Deck.
    • By gungas
      so im trying to figure out what im doing wrong dps wise im doing the best to the rotation from icy veins as i can and i just seem to top out on dps at about 230k i feel like i should be doing more then that, any advice on rotation or talents or anything would be greatly appreciated, i have the logs from one of my guilds latests runs also. i am kraylune on emerald dream. if you wanna see my armory.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WDrgTZ8xY2z64nQy/#fight=5&type=damage-done&source=50
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Priest: Disc and Shadow(Shadow is currently very wanted)
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.
    • By Lor
      Sindorei Council, a family-friendly and socially active guild has been active since 7/24/2007 (BC drop), currently 6/7 (H)EN.  Seeking DPS (notably ranged) for completion of Heroic and preparation to move on Nighthold.  
      We are not a hardcore progression guild - have never been and don't seek to create that atmosphere.  We are an incredibly welcoming social guild with a core raid component of very skilled players who have enough real-life going on that one night/week (occasionally 2) is what we push for.   We've reached 6/7 H-EN on one night/week. 
      Are you a good fit?  If you enjoy playing your class very well, are reliable to be on at the given time(s), yearn for a fun PG atmosphere in Gchat and Discord with mostly adults, and feel like one (occasionally 2) night per week is ideal for the time you want to put into raiding then we may be a good fit for you.  We help others get better and have more fun in guild, raiding or not ( be it through Questing, M+, WQ's, Roics, Pet Battles, etc.). We know our members' backstory and strive to make our guild a family.  Very active FB page and Discord.  
      Schedule:   Current main core raid night is Thursday from 7:30 EST - 10:30 EST (Bloodhoof Server time).  Sunday nights are an alternative night for us.
      Progress:  7/7 (N) EN, 5/7 (H) EN
      Loot:  All Personal - hand down to people who need 
      NEEDS: 
      - Warlock (any spec)
      - Boomkin
      - Hunter
      - Arms Warrior w/ Prot offspec (another skilled dps that is comfortable off spec as Tank works well also (Feral/Guardian, WW/BM, etc.)
      Interested?:
      BTAG: Lorienawk#1319 or Mango#1525.  
      Thanks and Happy Hunting!
    • By Earfish
      Whilst really trying to follow rotation, despite the fact i havent used pots or flasks, i cant seem to get the dps i am supposed to, and i cant figure what i am doing wrong? Anyone got any idea? have i focused to little on the master build?

Logs to latest ursoc kill: 
      Personal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8946250/10/#boss=1841
      Group: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gB6VfJLqCvXHRk43/#view=rankings&fight=2
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Zarioth/advanced