Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paden1993

Whisper of the Nathrezim and haste cap.

2 posts in this topic

I just got Whisper of the Nathrezim, and I love it. But I feel like I need more haste than the 22% that is recommended, to get the most out of the cloak or am I totally on the wrong?

With the new Blade of Wrath talent, I find myself building up holy power quickly rather than before even with at 25%haste.  As icy vein shown, I might further reduce my haste to 22% and build up more crit %

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0