Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlhak

Nemesis no longer on GCD

2 posts in this topic

Hi the new hotfix for nemesis states " Nemesis is no longer on the global cooldown "

If I'm not wrong, the cooldown of Nemesis started when the buff ended, now its cooldown starts when you click on it, this new change let us have nemesis buff every 60 seconds, my question is, could this be competitive to momentum ? I'm kind of tired of moving and jumping around bosses :-)

Edited by dlhak

Nems has always, sort of, been competitive with Momentum.  It all depends on the fight, the strat, and your playing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mischievous
      Current Progression:
      T18 13/13M
      T19 7/7M, 3/3H
      Classes Needed:
      Shadow Priest
      Discipline Priest
      Hunter
      An Exceptional Tank
      Any Exceptional Healers
      Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.
      Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
      -9/hrs total
      -Tue/Wed/Thu - 8:45 to 11:45pm
      -Off night activities aplenty!
      -Note that we have an optional 4th raid day the first week of a new tier.
      Raid Info:
      -Loot Council (BDLC Addon)
      -1 alt Split Runs (first week or two of the tier)
      -Two to three week trial period
      -25 to 30 man roster w/ rotating bench
      -Competitive raid spots
      Who We Are:
      -Horde on Bleeding Hollow (Chicago Datacenter)
      -Progression Raiding
      -Emphasis on Efficiency
      -Sparkling Personalities
      -Adult Humor
      -Serious When It Counts
      What We Want:
      -Adults who raid simply because progression is fun
      -A history of raiding success with logs to back it up
      -Computer that doesn't choke in raids + reliable internet connection
      -A working mic and an owner who uses it appropriately
      -Skin thick enough to withstand our torture/commentary
      -Into post-raid cuddling on TS (social, does Mythic+ with us, etc.)
      Contacts:
      Esurient - GM - starvingsun#1436
      Amisti - Co-GM - amisti#1417
      Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
      website to apply: shiftycasuals.wowlaunch.com
    • By bez
      Who we are
      <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.
      Our goals
      Our current progress is 7/7HC and 2/3HC. Our goal is to form a better composed raid team and down ToV HC. During which we want to get everyone experienced and geared for mythics and next content. Mythic raiding is also in our plans once we get the right group for it.
      What we are looking for
      We are currently planning to expand and size up our raid team to progress ToV HC and in the not too distant future, Mythic raiding. We are strongly prioritizing priests of any spec, and healers are highly considered in general.
      RDPS: Most wanted all (Spriest); MDPS: Also welcome; HEAL: Need one or two (dont have monk, Dpriest, Hpala); TANK: Main tank spots filled, still we could use one extra with DPS spec. Less geared people are also welcomed. 
      We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game.
      Our raiding schedule
      Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:
      Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToV Heroic Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - EN Heroic Tuesday 8pm server time - ToV Normal The guild is using DKP system
      NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as an official member of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus. If thats not enough we will consider more options. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders.
      Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration And Balance.
      Monk: Mistweaver.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Hunter: One.
      Other dps will also be considered.
    • By Darkvo1ce
      Hi, I used AksMrRobot to sim my char and as I thought I'm underperforming for my ilvl according to mrRobot I should do around 300k dps with my ilvl 869 gear but I'm sitting on 200k-240k-ish I do know that I don't have any enchants on my gear which is a dps loss but I think the enchats will give me maybe only 10k which means there still 50k left which I'm missing.
      I mainly do Mythic+ dungeons but from time to time I do the raids or at least the Emerals Nightmare
      My latest log is available through this link warcraftlogs
      here is my armory link 
      I think the main issue is my bad momentum usage but maybe I'm wrong. 
      I'm looking forward to your feedback