FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deathfean

<Havoc> DPS Help

Tbh, fix the momentum uptime before you look at anything else. It is so horrifyingly low that until you fix that, anything else will be minor gains at best.

Hi, I'm not a pro but can give you something I saw wrong. You should optimize your momentum uptime with Metamorphosis. Something like generate fury, then vengeful retreat, then metamorph and you still have 4 more fel rush to optimize it.

Also, don't forget Blur, it grants you 2 free stacks of Fel rush. Otherwise, try to combine your CDs with bloodlust, metamorphosis is pretty hard to handle with due to the 4mn CD but it is possible for the chaos blades' one.

Sorry I can't give you more advice since I haven't done the boss' yet, but that the things I realized by playing ^^

Improve your momentum up time, especially while in Meta or Blood lust. Your casts on Chaos Strike are way too low on some fights. You must have a lot more in fights that long. Some of the fights Throw Glaive is your top damage spell, that is unnatural which, again, leads to low casts on Chaos Strike or wrong prioritization. You don't have neck enchant (Hidden Satyr). Your crit chance is low (should be 47 - 50 % unbuffed). Some of your items are not with the best (decent) stats. Your opener is not great. (Try the following: Arcane Torrent > Old War > Meta > Chaos Blades > Fel Rush > Glaive > Glaive > Fel Rush > Chaos Strike spam, return to your normal rotation and use second Old War later with Meta and Chaos Blades again)

Edited by FireDesire