FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jessix

Demo with LFR UVLS?

To be brief, I am want to do Demonology again, but I only have the LFR version of UVLS. Would it be worth it to switch from Destro/Affliction (with i530 Breath of the Hydra and Volatile Talismine trinkets) to Demonology with the lowered proc rate on the LFR UVLS (dropping Volitile Talismine)?

I also have the legendary Meta, which I know isn't the great for Destro.

I don't want to lose DPS, but I'm not sure if I want to wait for the i522 UVLS.

Opinions are welcome! I'd link armory, but I'm on mobile with limited connectivity at work :-/

-Jessix (Shadowsong - US)

I'm rockin' the 502+8 UVLS and it's fine imo. There will be times where it frustrates the heck out of you, but most of the time it works well. Just make sure you're using the Glyph of Everlasting Affliction with it. Replace your Volatile Tali with UVLS and Demo should be fine for you if you're looking to switch.

If you do decide to switch I'd also recommend aiming for the 8094 Haste cap which is the next Doom threshold with the Glyph of EA if Demo will be the spec you use on most fights.

Edited by Cruzan

Well, according to sims, even LFR UVLS is stronger than any other trinkets, even hc once for demo, so i'd go for it ye

With the higher ilvl UVLS you will punch the wall or throw gaming implements just slightly less frequently than you would now because RPPM.

Even with higher ilvl UVLS the randomness of this proc will amaze and infuriate you to no end.

Thanks for the great replies. I feel like I just needed to make sure other locks felt the same way I did. Because I really want to go back to Demo :D