FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
luckLSs

Am I doing something terribly wong here ?

Hello fellow rogues, I just started to use Warcraft Logs now to get better at the game. And apparently I'm clearly doing something wrong on some of the raid boss since I'm in the ~33% percentile. Its seems like its been so long that I'm not doing what I should do here that I feel ridiculous, especially with my gear.

My IG name is Lucklss, 872ilvl.

My stats are :
Crit: 44%
Haste: 4%
Mastery: 90%
Versatility: 7%

Ursoc logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GMwmRtXJbyx3zYHj/#fight=12&type=damage-done

Summary Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16914436/10/#bracket=16
WoWProgress : http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/outland/Lucklss

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Lucklss/advanced

That raid has been really messy on some parts so I'm not super sure certain fights are relevant, like the Renferal one, but overall I'm pretty bad if we look at the percentils, so I must improve on some points that I cant find.

I'll gladly take any help, and I'm really eager to hear what you guys think about this.

Cheers !

Edited by luckLSs

Shoot for 6-8% higher EP uptime, same for Rupture uptime and get ahold of 2 more Gushing Wound relics if you can.  Other than that, itemizing for more versatility at the expense of mastery might be nice for single target.  This was not a terrible parse at all.

Thank you for the feedback !  I'll try to do that. I can see my Rupture Uptime, but I'm stealing searching where to find my EP Uptime on warlogs..

Also I'm a bit confused about the opener: the one from Icy veins is :
1. Garrote
2. Mut
3. Rupture
4. Vendetta
5. Mut to 6CP
6. Vanish/Rupture
7. Exsanguinate

But the one from the famous Assassination US guide (http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748968342?page=1 ) is like :
1. Stealth
2. Garrote
3. Rupture
4. Mutilate to 6 CP
5. Vanish
6. Rupture
7. Immediate Vendetta Proc
8. Kingsbane
9. Exsanguinate

I'm a bit confused with the last one since he's using rupture with one CP (so 8sec rupture) so by the time he wants to refresh the first rupture with the vanish one, the first one would have faded out ?

Also I just got the last kara boss trinket with 875iLvL, is it BiS for raiding only or for everything  ?

I have no idea if I should replace my 865 Ursoc trinket, or my 850 Memento (Maw trinket).
Both procs all the time, but the memento procs are better imo. I would gain +324 agility swapping memento   V.S.     +138 agility & -150Crit (gems) for the ursoc trinket ?

Edited by luckLSs

EP uptime can be found under your personal stats in the "Buffs" tab.

Go with the first opener you listed.  That extra mutilate is there to ensure max pandemic on your Exsaguinate rupture and extra insurance to make sure you get poison on the target in case 50% RNG really hates you.

Sim trinkets to see which combo is best in a single-target sustained fight; then take into account any target switching at all will greatly diminish the power of Eye of Command.  Use best judgement on that one.

Edited by Derby

from looking over your stats on your armory page, im seeing a very high mastery which screams a poison build . Yet ur running exang...which you would be going with crit/vers to compliment your bleeds. Also id change subterfuge talent for nightstalker just remember to weave in vanish before you rupture to get a 50% increase dmg to it.

1. Stealth
2. Garrote
3. Rupture
4. Mutilate to 6 CP
5. Vanish
6. Rupture
7. Immediate Vendetta Proc
8. Kingsbane
9. Exsanguinate

The reason for the little 8sec rupture before the vanish and big rupture is that its for the increase in energy regen most likely.

Stat Weights i believe for them are

Exsanguinate-  Agility -> Crit=Vers ->Mastery-> haste

Poisons -  Agility ->Mastery->crit->Vers->Haste

Grimm,

The reason for the short Rupture is to get max pandemic on the follow-up exsanguinated rupture.  Going with a 1cp rupture, you can potentially refresh too late and miss a big tick or two.  The energy return is also nice, indeed.

Also, can you explain your reasoning for popping vendetta at the point you suggest?  In your rotation, I would advise you move 7 to 4 and swap 8 and 9.  You should see a pretty significant compression in your opener that will pay dividends in fights where early mechanics can interrupt your sequence.  Plus big numbers are fun!

I got a high amount of mastery because sadly I dont have a versatility of those items and the AP build need more mastery than that to beat my Exs build, so yea 2nd choice is mastery when I cant get vers, and Exs i still better with those stats.

I play subterfuge for everything, except raiding of course, where I use nightstalker indeed.

I choosed to replace the ursoc trinket for now, and so far its doing great, that karazhan trinket is amazing and it stack really quick making target swap a little bit less painful.

I worked a bit more on my EP uptime and did some better result on the rest of the EN HC linked before, so here the rest : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CbtjKgDL1cyPG4Rw#type=summary

If there is anything that jump out at you in those fights (here its the eye, Cenarius & Xavius) please let me know.