FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pippy

Assassination rogue looking for feedback

Hey guys, 

I just got accepted as trial into a 3/7M guild. I feel like I am at least semi-competent at assassination but I don't want to embarrass myself on Tuesday when they assess my worthiness. I've only got one recent batch of logs but I'll drop them here.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LVT8MAyjampF2Zqb#fight=1

My equipped item level is 866, I've got a million different trinkets but right now am using an 870 spiked counterweight and an 850 socketed egg of serpentix. I've had a really hard time figuring out which trinkets to go with but I am mainly using ask mr. robot and shadowcraft to decide.

Trinkets:

860 unstable arcanocrystal

840 chaos talisman

865 nature's call

850 Tirathon's betrayal 

850 socketed tempered egg of serpentix

870 spiked counterweight

Any advice/help/feedback is greatly appreciated, I'm almost hoping I am missing something obvious that will enable me to live up to mythic EN expectations. 

Edited by Pippy

On 04/11/2016 at 6:18 AM, Pippy said:

My equipped item level is 866, I've got a million different trinkets but right now am using an 870 spiked counterweight and an 850 socketed egg of serpentix. I've had a really hard time figuring out which trinkets to go with but I am mainly using ask mr. robot and shadowcraft to decide.

Sim them or use those websites.

My initial guess is that Arcanocrystal and Nature's Call are going to be better, but none of them give any Agi so it's a tough sell. Go with whatever your Sims tell you