AcaBaka

New alt to lvl110

4 posts in this topic

Hey im currently lvling my lock and i wonder if i have to do all of the zone storyline? If i dont have to will this affect any of the world quest i can do?

2 hours ago, AcaBaka said:

Hey im currently lvling my lock and i wonder if i have to do all of the zone storyline? If i dont have to will this affect any of the world quest i can do?

I'm not 100% sure but the answer is 'yes' imo.

I leveled my alt to 110 very fast, with 1.5 zones still untouched, and remember that for these zones I got only 'basic' world quests (you still will have some no matter what, so you'd be able to do the emissary cache). When I decided to finish the story lines, some of the line quests turned into WQ that I didn't have before. 

Well long and short, 

I really don't think you have to do them.  However, After completing the story line you get an 800 iLevel piece of Gear.  This increases your total iLevel and the gear you get in World Quests is better.  My Druid I just got to Friendly with all the fractions and leveled to 110.  My Hunter I finished 2 zones.  I seem to get better gear with that toon as their iLevel was greater.

Just my thoughts.  up to you.  Other thing is you have most of the Flight Paths opened if you did the quest lines.

This patch should unlock world quests at 110.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bubsey
      felwort analysis - herbs quest line im on the last analysis lohor, draenor, gorgrond
      i havent quested here as i have come from leigon. got to the portal did the 1st few quests i can go anywhere with out respawning to the beginning. i have followed a group of guys to a alter, there are no quests to pick up and i cant go anywhere as i ust respawn. how do i get through this please!
    • By positiv2
      Hi,
      I recently started playing WoW and encountered The Ritual Bond, specifically the choice at the end of the quest. 
      The choices are: 
      10% damage reduction 10% haste bonus 10% increased movement speed I know the effects are active only in Darkshore, but as a minmaxer, I want to be as efficient as possible. Since I am new to WoW, I don't know what I will benefit the most from, which is why I'm asking here.
      So, any general tips on what (not) to take?
    • By Amateurpeeweeeeh
      Hello everybody,
      My main is exalted at nightfallen. Somehow blizzard decided to force twinks to quest whole suramar-zone again to get into those two dungeons there. 
      How are you handling this? Are you waiting till it gets fixed?
      Also if theres some of you here who reached 21000/21000 too, are you still doing the training-wq or emissary in suramar? Is there like a use I don't see right now?

Sincere regards
    • By Archimage
      I've got several characters that I want to play and was wondering if it is required to spam all the world quests for reputation (Alt-Killing). Did some investigation into some of the rewards for each to see at which point I can start relaxing and just do the Emissary World Quests each day.
      Currently the only 3 major requirements for reputation are for:
      1. World Quests - Friendly with all the starting 5 factions
      2. Suramar Dungeons attunement - Nightfallen 8000/12000 Honored (Court of Stars and The Arcway)
      3. Pathfinder Part One - Revered with all the starting 5 factions. (Since the Broken Isle Diplomat is account-wide, you only need 1 character with this)

Then there is also the 6 Reputation Shoulder Enchants.
      Boon of the - Chance to Drop - Reputation Requirement
      1. Harvester - Herbs & Fish - Honored with Dreamweavers
      2. Butcher - Skinning & Meat - Honored with Highmountain Tribe
      3. Manaseeker - Enchanting & Potions - Honored with The Nightfallen
      4. Salvager - Ores & Armor - Revered with Valarjar
      5. Bloodhunter - Blood of Sargeras  - Revered with The Wardens
      6. Gemfinder - Gems - Revered with Court of Farondis

Just a note, Bloodhunter seems to be the best choice here due to the Vendor coming in at Patch 7.1 
      Any other points I'm missing?

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Court of Farondis reputation guide.