FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Daxter

Proc Sephuz's Scret as Frost

Depends mostly on the fight.

Mythic nethendra see Winter is coming, 

Renferal use Abomination's might

Dragons use Winter is coming (mostly for the shade spirits other wise abominations would probably be better, just make sure you use it on the little dread horror dudes.

Il'gy use Winter is coming

Cenarius use abominations might

Xavius use abomination's might, though i reckon winter is coming is fine on this fight too but since it can take time to stack up and relies on a CD you might not have to much fun on this fight for it depending how fast they go down.

10 hours ago, Drtain said:

Depends mostly on the fight.

Mythic nethendra see Winter is coming, 

Renferal use Abomination's might

Dragons use Winter is coming (mostly for the shade spirits other wise abominations would probably be better, just make sure you use it on the little dread horror dudes.

Il'gy use Winter is coming

Cenarius use abominations might

Xavius use abomination's might, though i reckon winter is coming is fine on this fight too but since it can take time to stack up and relies on a CD you might not have to much fun on this fight for it depending how fast they go down.

For nythendra though that is mythic only, the CC mechanic isn't present in heroic or normal, so in those two difficulties sephuz won't get you far. 

Unholy can't proc it on bosses with pet stun, you can't use it on bosses because they are immune to loss of controll effects.

4 hours ago, Drtain said:

Unholy can't proc it on bosses with pet stun, you can't use it on bosses because they are immune to loss of controll effects.

^ This. Now I read somewhere that allegedly its going to be altered where it can be procced off of interrupts, but don't quote me on that being a 100% going to happen thing. However, I believe that was a desired fix to make it so the legendary felt better for those who had it and players weren't dissapoitned they didn't get 1 of the 2 "good" legendaries. So we'll see if that happens, would be really awesome :)

Otherwise without trash or some CC component you can't proc it. 

I am 100% sure you can proc it with pet stun on bosses, I have been doing it since I got the ring and it works everytime. Unless it was changed on 7.1.5

10 hours ago, Drtain said:

@Daxter If you actually can that something very interesting, i sadly don't have the ring so i can't test it my self.

I have it and it proc, the only thing that seems to proc on bosses is the unholy pet stun. I use it with gargoyle and if chrono proc at the same time with hero/BL i get like 149% haste,

This is from nythendra heroic
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X2dh9jA8YcPx3f7V#source=2&type=auras&view=timeline&fight=2
if you check dmg done you see that i use pet stun at the same time. (i know that i fuck up my dmg "rotation" alot)

Edited by Gammelvarg

Just wanted to confirm what Gammel is saying.  Sephuz's was the first legendary I got and for some reason the Ghoul stun does activate it on bosses (despite them being immune).  To my knowledge, this is the only way a DK can proc the trinket on boss fights without CC-able adds.

On 11/11/2016 at 4:30 PM, Rognvald said:

Just wanted to confirm what Gammel is saying.  Sephuz's was the first legendary I got and for some reason the Ghoul stun does activate it on bosses (despite them being immune).  To my knowledge, this is the only way a DK can proc the trinket on boss fights without CC-able adds.

Very interesting that it works, might be bugged but i think this one shouldn't be reported XD. I did see it confirmed though that its getting buffed to proc off interrupts so its going to become infinitely more useful :D