G0ehler

*Help* Free Medivh! Heroic

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

just wanted to ask if someone can help me with the Free Medivh! chapter in Karazhan on heroic difficulty?

I literally tried for over 60+ times now but just can't seem to get any closer to a win..

I tried many popular decks like Kel'Thuzad Shaman, C'Thun Priest, Animated Armor Mage but I swear the A.I. works so differently in my actual tries than what I saw on the youtube vids (a.e. Nazra always trades into my animated armors, but in the youtube vids she just goes for face).

So maybe someone is up to spectate me to see what I mean with the changed A.I. and just help me in general with this chapter.

I'm also happy about any tip or trick possible for this chapter.

Have a nice day :)

Edited by G0ehler

I just defeated heroic Free Medivh! with a shaman deck. I'd list the deck here, but its fairly straightforward to build. Its a Kel'Thuzad Reincarnate Ancestral Spirit combo deck with Barnes to pull out Kelly early. It has no other minions besides Barnes and Kel'Thuzad, so you just need to restart a few times to get them in the right order. I got lucky with my second try.

Besides these cards the deck runs pretty much all the good (and some not so good) shaman spells to fill it out, so you should be able to hold off on the board pretty easily with Lightning Bolt Forked Lightning Feral Spirit, etc until you can play Barnes and either Reincarnate or Ancestral Spirit on the same turn. Then just get a taunt totem out, which your kellys will insure stays on the board. After that, just wait and don't finish off Nazra until you have a full board with at least 1 kelly having Ancestral Spirit on. I had to wait until my bottom 3 cards, but thankfully Healing Wave in combination with the lone respawning taunt totem kept me alive till then.

After that it was a simple job of finishing off the game.

Best of luck!

Hearthstone Screenshot 11-08-16 13.08.26.png

Check out the comment section here:

Scroll down and look for my post on a Priest deck. It's pretty cheap. I can help with any replacements.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dominia
      LOOKING FOR MORE DPS
      7/7 Normal EN
      7/7 Heroic EN
      3/3 Trial of Valor on Normal
      Starting H ToV soon

<Mythic on Mains> is a heroic raid team comprised of adult raiders who value their time while progressing through current content. The core group came together in Warlords and cleared all content on both Normal and Heroic.

We raid Thursday and Sunday evenings.
      Invites: 7:45pm -- First Pull: 8:00pm -- End: 11:00pm  (Eastern)

Atmosphere
      ----------------
      We are a laid back group looking to have fun while working on current content.
      There will be wipes as we learn. But no raging tantrums or frothing at the mouth. Adult humor and language in chat and voice is ok, however be respectful and mature.

Expectations
      -----------------
      Be available for a majority of both scheduled evenings (Thu/Sun) and for the entire scheduled raid time (Invites: 7:45pm, End: 11:00pm).

We have very low tolerance for no-shows. We understand emergencies happen but ask that you make every effort to let us know of an absence as much in advance as possible. Remember there are other humans setting aside their time to do this as well. 

Gear must be enchanted with appropriate enchants. 

Slotted gear must be gemmed with appropriate gems.

Maintain an appropriate understanding of your class talents and rotations. Healers must be able to heal effectively. Tanks must be able to tank effectively. DPS must be able to pew pew effectively.

Bring appropriate buff food, potions (heal, mana, combat), and flasks.

Read and view fight strategies and videos when asked. 
      Graciously take suggestions for improvement and direction on voice chat. 

Bring the fun.

If you are interested in joining us, please post the following information on Discord at https://discord.gg/KrmxZ9w and someone will get back to you as soon as possible:
      Toon Name@Server
      Class: Spec/Off Spec
      Main Spec: iLevel / artifact level / AK level
      Prior Raid Experience
      Battletag
      You do NOT have to server transfer or join the guild to play with us.
      Contact info:
      BNet: Dominia#1504
      Discord: Dominia#5437
      Twitter: @TheRealDominia
    • By BlueAlien
      Hello 

i started playing wow 1,5 months ago, and want to get better at it.

i play firemage, but feel like i dont do the dps i should, can someone see in the logs what i migth be doing wrong ? 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RYjwbCX4qG8LgDVH#type=summary&source=59&fight=23
    • By Nooksi
      Hello Community,
      I am an experienced Mage player since BC, however I am not satisfied with my mage Damage as it is at the moment:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZaknRwz7PCYJbvhT#fight=14&type=damage-done&source=5

Would you point out possible Improvements or grave mistakes visible in the logs?
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Nooksi/simple

Thank you very much!

• By Archimage
      Wanted to share this:

• By Gidster
      Hey so I have starting Mythic progression and I just feel like I should be doing more DPS at my item level but I don't know if it is my Rotation or Stat priority.
      I'm looking at the logs and I feel like I should be doing more DPS in my current gear with is 874 with 22% Crit 29% Haste 46% Mastery