FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dheimoss

Help with DPS

Mastery is sub 10k, at your ilvl it should be between 11.5-12k it makes a huge difference in dps.

Even just enchants, you'd get another 400 mastery just from ring enchants alone. 

Have you had much luck with trinket drops? Because Deteriorated Constuct Core is simmed quite low, with almost any WQ stat trinket simming much higher - especially if you got a mastery one.

And boots too - even ilvl 840 or 850 boots with a reasonable mastery to crit/haste ratio would be much better than your current pair.

I'll continue to look at your logs and make some comments as I go. Not looking too bad so far.

If it was me, i would skip alot of the crit , to get more mastery but also (some more haste maybe)

But mastery is a so big dps gain for us, but dont know if theres any mastery cap ?

I just dropped 10 ilev on some items just to get more mastery , ilev doenst do it for marksman hunters hehe right stats do

Hello,

Thanks for answers.

I always try to get as much mastery as I can but I guess armory or wow progress wasn't updated because I don't use Deteriorated Constuct Core.

Both my rings are enchanted too? And my boots are haste/mastery probably not the BiS but are they that bad?

I'm at 11197 mastery ingame FYI.

I usually choose my gear according to pawn associated with my simcraft scaling stats.

Thanks for having a look

Edited by Dheimoss

Here some new logs in HM if someone want/can have a look.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NRyALjk1MPQ24JVW

I died several fights because server was lagging as hell (thanks release day). We also werent able to do ToV 2nd boss because with lag lots of us couldn't really move to the color or escape from the charge. But I feel I did better on Ursoc if we compare to MM.

Still, I don't understand how can I be at 9X% perf on HM and 10-30% in MM. Except that I played without Barrage but with Crows (no add in HM), I didn't changed my rotation.

Edited by Dheimoss