FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Alierya

Whoop Whoop!

Thought I would share... got a shiny B in my uni exam so I can FINALLY teach again :) This qualifying in england then moving back to scotland stuff and having to go back to uni because 'your degree is too science based' was a bit time consuming! So overly excited it is over and thought I would spread the joy!

• Like 4

Neridae is getting her results tomorrow, won't stop nudging me saying she nervous! Gratz on your big B!

Nice one Alieyra! Huge congratulations :)

I dislike waiting for any kind of results. It's only my 2nd year results but still nerve wracking. Big congrats to you again :D

• Like 1

Glad to hear you did awesome! :D However...

'your degree is too science based'

... makes me extremely sad :(

Did you get your's back Neridae?

Stoove it made me sad too :( However the bonus I suppose is it has put me through study & exams again... reminding me of how much bloomin pressure they put on you! Although it's not a good thing in itself I would hope it will give me some more empathy when forcing kids through the things ;)

Just a whole day later... and I now have a job interview too so wish me luck!

• Like 1

Wow, go you! :D

What did you originally graduate in then, Alierya? I'm interested (science is kinda my thing).

Good luck at the interview! =3

Did you get your's back Neridae?

Stoove it made me sad too Posted Image However the bonus I suppose is it has put me through study & exams again... reminding me of how much bloomin pressure they put on you! Although it's not a good thing in itself I would hope it will give me some more empathy when forcing kids through the things Posted Image

Just a whole day later... and I now have a job interview too so wish me luck!

Thank you for thinking of me :D

I got them at dinner time, got 5 B's and a C so on a 2:1 overall for my second year which I'm made up about. Just one year left!

Congrats on the quick job interview and good luck! :)

• Like 1

That's fab well done! Now you can enjoy the holidays :)

Well I did physics for a few years but I didn't like it too much so my first degree is food science, technology & management. It's quite microbiology based so I needed to go back to do more nutrition. What did you do yourself?

Well congrats to everyone! :D

I'm a Physics Major doing an undergraduate Masters course (I come out with an MPhys at the end of a four year undergrad course with extra lectures!). So far I'm juuuuuust about edging a First. Just :D