FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Silene

[Moon Guard][H] <Fel Family> LF members any lvl!

About Fel Family
Fel Family is a newly formed guild on Moon Guard-US and created by a group of friends who would like to help the members enjoy any aspects of the game. Making sure that people enjoy the game has been an important part of our gaming experience on Moon Guard and we would like to make sure that everyone got a place where they can hang out or obtain things they want as they explore the content WoW has to offer. 

Requirments (raiders/socials)
- Positive attitude during events. 
- High attendance in the events you sign up to.
- Friendly to other guild members and try to help them out as much as possible. (zero tolerance for rude or obnoxious behaviour, if we see it you will get kicked.)
- Age 18+

Requirments (raid leader/officer) 
- Positive attitude during events. 
- High attendance in the events you create.
- Friendly to other guild members and try to help them out as much as possible. (zero tolerance for rude or obnoxious behaviour, if we see it you will get kicked.)
- Age 20+ 
- patient during raids (raid leader)
- be willing to do things in guild such as helping members, organise GB, organise events, create rp story for the guild and run the events. (raid leader and officers.)

What we offer
- Friendly guild atmosphere. 
- Guild events (RPs, current content PvP/PvE and old content.)
- Help whenever you need it, we will try to help you obtain what you would like to get although there might be a limit. 
- Guild repair for raiders.
- Giveaways to active members (gold to gametime token, mounts, pets, gear etc.)

Recruitment
Currently were recruiting any class and lvls for our ranks. 

FAQ

How do i join?
Whisper me on Flammiè or Sìlene if you would like to join and i will see if you got what we need for you to join.

I'm from another realm and barely got anything on Moon Guard. would you be able to help me out with gold?
Ofcourse, to us it's very important that the members get what they need to make it easier to start on a new realm. We all know how that can be and at times it can be really frustrating. We try our best to cover the cost of the 1st 2 flying skills including the ones required to fly in Azeroth, Northrend and Pandaria if you lvl a char in the guild!