Hurriquake

Wielding Doomhammer: For Dummies

1 post in this topic

Hello I understand many people need help with this class I am the person you can ask questions to. I can give pve and pvp guides depending on what type of person you are. I can also help with recommended gear and can even have conversations in game and give you lessons and pointers on how to improve your performance as an enhancement shaman. Feel free to contact me and will respond in the next 12 hours my btag is Bambikill101#1822.

Edited by Hurriquake

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Browed
      I will NOT be using BoS in 7.1.5...  why?
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=132459/perseverance-of-the-ebon-martyr
      Build:
      http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/frost/cj7z
      Basically with the combination of Gathering Storm (extended RW) and fitting more Rime into that time period I'm hoping that my M+ hybrid spec will remain competitive and the sims thus far seem to support the theory.
      If you have the helm too, grats! and look forward to the major increase in it's power with Freezing Fog +30% and Tier 19 based around more Rime and more RP from Rime we should see many viable builds popping up on logs. **Stay with FP for now until you have T19 x 2 - see updated build link ^^
      Why not BoS and Hungering? ... well, I'm looking for big Rime crits and don't fancy the long CD to manage. I also want to remain powerful in M+ which should be the case with this build... I'm pretty sure I can become more useful with Winter is Coming + extended RW... stunning mobs for the whole of PoF uptime.
      Obliteration will be used to maximise rune spam for Gathering Storm.
      Lets hear your thoughts?
    • By TripleM1996
      Hello everyone.
      I was wondering if I should change my rotation to include Frostbrand, just to keep all 3 of the Twisting Nether Buffs up at all times or if the 1.5% more Damage are not worth it.
      Before 7.1.5 it was obviously no problem to keep up all buffs, due to Hailstorm but now I have no good way to get the Frost Part. Am I missing something?

Thanks in Advance for you help. 
    • By denial
      Hi all,
      i started again since WOTLK to play again my shaman , i leveled up as an elemental since i was always played elemental in the past.
      I tested the enchanement a bit , and i like him BUT i dont have in mind to raid except LFR ofc and some heroic dungeons and of course WQ's and grind.
      So i am thinking which spec has better survivability i cannot decide , some times ele doing better some times enha going faster vice versa :/
      I know that as a casual player now i have to play what is more fun for me BUT with the artifact AP to the weapons ( i have both to lvl 13 but now the AP is going bigger) its not so easy so i have to decide at least which spec to level up the weapon first so an opinion could help me decide.
      All i need is fast grind,good dps in dungeons and easy playing with good survivability .
      Thank you all for your replies :)

• By Slamminshama
      I have three trinkets to choose from, Two from Mythic EN, Heightened Senses @ 880, Vial of Nightmare Fog @ 880, and finally from Nightbane Kara i have the Ethereal Urn @875. If any other experienced resto shamans could weigh in and help me make a decision it would be appreciated. 
    • By Nordavaer
      Hello, can anyhelp tell me the best trinkets to use. i have Bloodthirsty Instinct(865ilvl), Spontaneous Appendages(865ilvl) and Ethereal Urn(895ilvl)
      I know that Spontaneous Appendages is really good with Stormstrike procs. im mostly unsure about the bloodthirsty insticnt and urn.