FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hurriquake

Wielding Doomhammer: For Dummies

Hello I understand many people need help with this class I am the person you can ask questions to. I can give pve and pvp guides depending on what type of person you are. I can also help with recommended gear and can even have conversations in game and give you lessons and pointers on how to improve your performance as an enhancement shaman. Feel free to contact me and will respond in the next 12 hours my btag is Bambikill101#1822.

Edited by Hurriquake

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Madshot789
      Children - Zul'jin - Horde - 3 nights/week (9 hours) - Hardcore
      Vault of the Incarnates - M 8/8 (Cutting Edge)
      Sepulcher of the First Ones - M 11/11 (Cutting Edge)
      Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
      Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      We add a Monday raid to the first week of each raid tier.
      Holidays will be rescheduled.
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      High Priority:
      • Enhancement Shaman
      • DPS Death Knight
      Medium Priority:
      • Rogue
      Low Priority:
      • Healers
      All classes will be considered even if not listed in this post.
      Server Information:
      Zul'jin
      Chicago Datacenter
      Eastern Realm Time
      Contacts:
      Battle.net: Madness (Madness#12309) / Discord: Madness (Madness#5716)
      About Us:
      Children is a guild founded at the start of Shadowlands, we accomplished CE in all three raid tiers during the expansion, also obtaining CE in Vault. We are looking to continue this pattern for the rest of Dragonflight, and are looking to pick up new members to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.
    • By Teta
      I would like a lot some guides for rbg, i dont like arenas, i hardly do arenas, and i miss guides whit focus on rbg and specially for tanking in rbg, and thats it, would help me alot to start whit New classes and strategies. Please, this website is my jesus
      I'm a noobish pvper, never passed 1600mmr, and icyveins is my pillar for guides, i find ir very easy and simple to understand, and helped me alot to start playing better whit a New class.
    • By fryguy
      ### Totemly Awesome!
      # Class: Shaman
      # Format: Wild
      #
      # 2x (0) Totemic Surge
      # 1x (2) Cagematch Custodian
      # 2x (2) Devolve
      # 2x (2) EVIL Totem
      # 2x (2) Flametongue Totem
      # 2x (2) Serpent Ward
      # 2x (2) Totem Golem
      # 1x (2) Trick Totem
      # 1x (2) Vitality Totem
      # 1x (3) Grand Totem Eys'or
      # 1x (3) Instructor Fireheart
      # 2x (3) Mana Tide Totem
      # 2x (3) Totemic Reflection
      # 2x (4) Draenei Totemcarver
      # 2x (4) Splitting Axe
      # 2x (5) Totem Goliath
      # 2x (6) Thing from Below
      # 1x (9) Alexstrasza the Life-Binder

AAEBAZyrBAbXD5zOA7fSA6reA9/hA7CKBAzwB7IU+6oC9r0CiIUDnaMD2qUD+aUDlrkDptED/58E5KAEAA==

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

• By Ehiztari
      Enter Eclipse Apply or maintain your Moonfire, Sunfire, and Stellar Flare (if talented) Keep Celestial Alignment / Incarnation: Chosen of Elune (if talented) on cooldown Cast Convoke the Spirits when you have less than 50 Astral Power. Try to pair with your other cooldowns but do not lose a use. Spend your Astral Power on Starsurge or Starfall on multi-target. Do not lose uses of Warrior of Elune, Force of Nature, or Fury of Elune (if talented). Cast the Eclipse-appropriate filler. Item 3 says to cast Celestial Alignment as a higher priority than (presumably that means before you cast) Convoke the Spirits.
      The subsection on Convoke the Spirits Optimization says "Generally, you will play around your Convoke and not your Celestial Alignment, as you almost never want to cast Celestial Alignment without Convoke up as well."
      I'm not quite understanding how I'm supposed to prioritize Celestial Alignment in my rotation but not generally cast Celestial Alignment without Convoke up.
      Unless Convoke is a special sort of channel, if you actually managed to cast Celestial Alignment during Convoke, wouldn't it interrupt the channeling of Convoke?
      If I am supposed to cast Convoke and then cast Celestial Alignment as it's channeling, shouldn't the rotation guide have those reversed?
      I'm sorry to be a noodge about accuracy here, but either I'm badly misunderstanding what looks like fairly simple instructions or the two elements of the instructions are inconsistent with one another.