FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Willue

Searching for Help with my Assa Rogue

Previously i was an Outlaw rogue with not much Luck at singletarget bosses

Now im Ilvl 875 with these items http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/eredar/Wilya/simple

im at arround 39 crit, 101 mastery and arround 7 vers. but my dmg kinda sucks as a new ass >.<

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JNjKzR9fbxLqD37k/#type=damage-done&fight=9

can anyone give me  some tips? maybe i should take Exsanguinate or i really dont know.. :D

Try to improve your EP uptime to around 70%. You can achieve this by Envenoming with 3 or 4CP to keep up the buff. Also, keep up the Rupture and Garrote rolling, aim for 100% of it. Also try to use Kingsbane after Vendetta, so you can enjoy the buff while the poison ticks.

Also check your gear, aim for 45% crit and you'll see a better flux of your CPs.

Other than that I don't see much of stuff to improve.

• Like 1

You have a lot of haste but low crit and mastery. Up crit to at least 45% and than mastery. Your trinkets and artifact relics are not very good :) It makes sense to set all three relics for vendetta CDR but not just one.

Also in your logs dots uptime is ok but EP is about 50%, try to get it over 70%. It will be easy to spam envenom with 4-5 cp when you have necessary crit rate value.

• Like 1

Pretty much what everyone else said, 43-44% crit, mastery, 3 vendetta relics, EP uptime above 70% and 100% uptimes on garrote/rupture. AP becomes valuable when you have over 25k agility unbuffed otherwise run exsanguinate. Run exsanguinate on add fights and AP on pure ST fights. Learn both playstyles as when you choose to play sin spec you can't just play one build, you need to learn both depending on the fight, but in terms of gearing just stick to gearing for AP as that is the spec that will scale better towards the end of the expansion.