FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stenbock

Trial of Valor item sets

Hi everyone,

My guild and I did Trial of Valor yesterday (Thursday 10th) and we all picked up the quest to collect 1000 souls for the item set appearance. However my warlock friend got his entire set from Guarm as a drop. 

I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if it's a bug.

thanks for any feedback and your general thoughts on the raid!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Caleine
      Hi everybody,
      I have some questions about stuffs Best in Slot for Rogue Assassination.
      In the guid written by Fury in this link (https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassination-rogue-pve-dps-gear-legendaries-best-in-slot).
      He said for head and Chest, you should choose these items:
      Helm: Fanged Slayer's Helm
      Chest: Hide of the Abyssal Behemoth
      But I chose these items, because when you see characteristics and calculate them, it’s better (see below)
      Helm: Lunar-Wrath Headgear (boss: Sisters of the Moon)
      Chest: Fanged Slayer's Chestguard (Maiden of Vigilance)
      In each item, you got Mastery and it’s the second best characteristics, but in items suggest by Fury you don’t have Mastery.
      If someone could explain me, it would be graceful.
      Stat priority:
      1)      Agility
      2)      Mastery
      3)      Versatility
      4)      Critical Strike
      5)      Haste
      Thanks,
    • By Pikko
      Hey there, are you looking for a fun, friendly guild that reminds you of home and has active socials that bring a new topic to chat every evening? Join us at <Fully Charged> on Bleeding Hollow [PvP realm] to get both comfortable and cozy.

[About Us]
      Here at <Fully Charged>, we are newly formed and have a starting core raid group that is looking for progression throughout the Legion Expansion. We're looking forward to expanding our core group with more members and recruits that can bring a positive vibe to raid nights.

We're a fun, social guild that partakes in friendly banter in the evenings to early nights. Our humour is light and airy, we aim to make others laugh instead of offending, we aim to have more friendly and active members to help create a great, social environment.

[Who to contact]
      For more info or if you're interested in joining us at <Fully Charged>

Nasrollahi#1430 or in-game message me @ Pikko-BleedingHollow

[Progression and Raid Experience]
      *Due to lack of full guild raid groups, our current members are;
      **Raid leader is experienced
      7/7 H Emerald Nightmare
      5/10 N Nighthold

[Recruiting DPS/Heals]
      *Because this is a forming core raid group, positions for recruitment are various.
      **Apply and inquire soon to get information before we fill up!
      ***Bolded classes are High-Priority.
      ****A DPS with a tank os is preferred and will also be considered high-priority as well.

M-DPS:
      Any melee class is negotiable with us, just send us a whisper/add with your interests, class, spec and experience.

R-DPS:
      - Hunter   -Ele Shaman  - Balance Druid
      - Mage     - Shadow Priest

Heals:
      - Priest         -Resto Shaman

[Raid Times and Days]
      We raid EST; 3 x a week.

Wednesdays:  8:00pm - 11:30pm 
      Fridays:  8:30pm - 11:30pm - Artifact Power run through Emerald Nightmare (*gives the chance to gear up new recruits for future raiding through NH)
      Saturdays:  8:00pm - 11:30pm

[Guild Activities]
      For added fun in the guild, we do run Mythic Dungeons and Mythic Keystones that can benefit alts and newcomers to obtaining gear so you can join us in NH.

We hold Theory crafting meetings in Discord to discuss rotations, enchants and stats to stack for boosted beneficial satisfaction.

[Raid Recruitment Requirements]
      ***850+ Applicants may apply.
      We will gear you up, no worries!

Consumables;
      Remember to bring flasks, potions and even runes to be prepared for raiding. If you forget here and there, no worries, let one of us know and we can arrange something.

Knowing your class;
      It's not hard to request this basic fact from the applying recruit. Please do your best to understand your class, if you're in need of help and advice, attend our theory crafting meetings for more info!

Activity and Respect;
      If you're active and online most of the time; you can be guaranteed that a spot will go for you in your favour. Holding respect for other players is also a must, a heavy must.

Finally, do try to be understanding that during raid, wipes will happen it's an expected outcome here and there. When there is a wipe, we will discuss where we went wrong, how we can improve and try again for the win. There is no blame game when we raid, we take the loss as a motivator for success next time.
    • By Sinnox
      Progression: 7/7H 2/3N  (1/7M) Lead
      Faction: Horde (Lok'tar Ogar!)
      Schedule: Raiding Tuesdays/Wednesdays 9:30pm EST to 12am EST
      Classes/Specs Needed: 1 Tank (Non-DK) 2 Healers, Multiple DPS (Casters preferred but still apply)
      If you have parses of fights from raid bosses please link them in your whispers to myself or any of my officers! You will have priority if you can provide proof of your talent
      Arms/Fury Warrior/Protection
      Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock (High Need)
      Brewmaster/Mistweaver Monk
      Enhancement/Elemental/Restoration Shaman
      Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage (High Need!)
      Shadow/Holy Priest (High Need)
      Havoc Demon Hunter
      Assassination/Outlaw Rogue
      Links:   WoW Progress- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/The+Excursion
      WoW Site - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/area-52/The_Excursion/
      About us! :The Excursion is a guild on Area 52 (Horde) US. We are currently 7/7H EN and 2/3N ToV and we are looking to further progress. We are currently looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong and active guild roster and advance through raids to the point of having heroic on farm and possibly moving forward to Mythic IF there's enough interest.  Active in M+ dungeon runs throughout the day.
      What next?:Give us a try! Contact one of the structure!
      Guild Leader: Sinnox#1475 ( Raer or Sinnox) 
      Officers: Carzy#1980 (Carzie) or McKynzie#11983 (McKynzie) or Astral#1235 (Apokhaleesi)
    • By Sinnox
      Progression: 7/7H 2/3N  (1/7M) Lead
      Faction: Horde (Lok'tar Ogar!)
      Schedule: Raiding Tuesdays/Wednesdays 9:30pm EST to 12am EST
      Classes/Specs Needed: 1 Tank (Non-DK) 2 Healers, Multiple DPS (Casters preferred but still apply)
      If you have parses of fights from raid bosses please link them in your whispers to myself or any of my officers! You will have priority if you can provide proof of your talent
      Arms/Fury Warrior/Protection
      Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock (High Need)
      Brewmaster/Mistweaver Monk
      Enhancement/Elemental/Restoration Shaman
      Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage (High Need!)
      Shadow Priest (High Need)
      Havoc Demon Hunter
      Assassination/Outlaw Rogue
      Links:   WoW Progress- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/The+Excursion
      WoW Site - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/area-52/The_Excursion/
      About us! :The Excursion is a guild on Area 52 (Horde) US. We are currently 7/7H EN and 2/3N ToV and we are looking to further progress. We are currently looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong and active guild roster and advance through raids to the point of having heroic on farm and possibly moving forward to Mythic IF there's enough interest.  Active in M+ dungeon runs throughout the day.
      What next?:Give us a try! Contact one of the structure!
      Guild Leader: Sinnox#1475 ( Raer or Sinnox) 
      Officers: Carzy#1980 (Carzie) or McKynzie#11983 (McKynzie) or Astral#1235 (Apokhaleesi)
    • By NasharStormrage
      Here on Icy Vein's under the Arms Warrior DPS guide here is the recommended relic choice. I was under the impression that [Exploit the Weakness] was our top priority even if it meant 20-25iLvl difference. Since it would increase the proc chance by a factor of x2 with all three relics increasing Tacticians...
      Why does this guide on Icy Veins say otherwise? Is it because the information is out of date and hasn't been updated?

(Original Link: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-warrior-pve-dps-artifact-talents-traits-relics)

Unfortunately this is not someting I can just run a Sim on because I don't currently have any [Exploit the Weakness] relics.