I need help with my low dps. Balance druid

7 posts in this topic

Hello there mate! 60k DPS as a 511 druid is... really low, I am able to reach it on my 470 ilvl druid if played correctly :X What I noticed is that you have too little crit(only 17,39% for 511 ilvl is quite bad) and you aren't hit capped. You have too many items with wrong reforging or no reforging at all and 1 gem with haste/int. Not to mention your trinkets are horrid for PvE as a balance druid. I'd suggest going to Mr.Robot or downloading ReforgeLite to help you with your reforging and you really need to replace dem trinkets! Also, mind I ask what your rotation is? Following the one here you should easily reach high amounts of dps once you're hit capped/reforged. Also, I know MANY people tell me this is wrong(because you won't be stationary most of the time/not all buffs) but practice on a Raiding Dummy so you can grasp the rotation better. Remember, there is always room for improvement.

But yeah, do as I have said and you will start wrecking the DPS meters after you've grasped the basics.

Ello there. 60k is low for where you are at and their are a few simple thigns you can do that i see to help you get it up a bit higher. Number one reforging your gear in the right way will help you emensly. Your hit cap is under what it needs to be, and it needs to come up to 15%. Also you have a lot into mastery and you should move some of that crit which will help your dots have harder ticks. i also suggest going to askmrrobot and seeing how he simulates your gear and i also suggest if the little reforging advice, gem changes, and trinket changes don't work as much as you want it to and you're not seeing the numbers you want then watching a couple videos on your class might help and if yo choose that route i suggest preachgaming if you are a more visual person rather than reading Posted Image! i hope this helps and goodluck to you out there man!

There are a lot of issues with your gear. Equip a helm with a meta gem slot, the + Critical Effect bonus is huge. Get the other Shado-Pan Assault trinket (the one you have on is for a healer), and put on a PvE DPS trinket in the other slot. The Relic of Yu-Lon trinket from the Darkmoon Faire is pretty damn good, or you can spam Elder Coins/run pugs to get the trinket off Elegon.

Get your Jewelcrafting up to 550 so you can equip some Serpent's Eyes for a stat boost.

Cloak: Intellect

Chest: Glorious Stats

Bracers: Intellect

Legs: Greater Pearlescent Spellthread

Feet: Pandaren's Step

Yellow sockets: Crit only

Blue sockets: Spirit + Crit is OK

Red sockets: Int + Crit

I loaded your profile into Ask Mr. Robot. Use the PvE Default Build for specifics on reforging. This will help you reach hit cap, haste soft cap, and maximize your amount of Crit all at the same time.

Ty you all, i took look to mr.robot and i reforged and gemmed. I appreciate your time.

piggybacking this thread for a question on Balance DPS.

When it comes to multi-DoTing for damage and starsurge procs;

Should I DoT both moonfire and starfire on all targets?

How many targets is the max?

How many targets until I should just use hurricane?

Thanks for help!

I believe the hurricane point is around 8 or 9. (without dotting)

As for mulitdotting, first get your eclipsed dots going, then the non-eclipsed dots. So don't do sunfire>moonfire -change target- sunfire>moonfire etc etc.

But rather sunfire > change target > sunfire > change target. I usually end up SS spamming untill leaving the eclipse at least. After you left eclipse, it doesn't matter much which dot you apply.

(Actually if you're on your way to solar, applying moonfire is still superior, since you'll refresh solar in solar eclipse. Overriding any possible time left)

Also keep in mind about the things you read about dotting, mind that the guides will assume your dot runs the full duration. Don't dot targets with low hp in raids. They would die too quickly for dots to become effective.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now