Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Loxx

Frost DK Trinket help.

3 posts in this topic

eye/ursoc are both great trinkets mainly for the strength out weighing the other trinket.

On 11/13/2016 at 3:45 AM, Drtain said:

eye/ursoc are both great trinkets mainly for the strength out weighing the other trinket.

^ This. Eye is basically an upgraded version of spiked counterweight and ursocs is sexy just for the pure strength addition (the dot is nice too)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Archimage
      Wanted to share this:

• By Fenodoree
      Hi everyone. I've a question, What spect should we roll for 7.1.5?
      So patch notes for 7.1.5 (November the 29th) are out.
      And I have 2 things to remark
      1.Strong buff to Arcane Mana cost for Arcane Blast has been reduced from 125% to 60% per Arcane Charge, since they are mana dependent. This does not apply It Was a tooltip bug.
      2.Almost all fire skills were buffed in damage, Fireball,Flame Blast, PyroBlast, Scorch, FlameStrike, CinderStorm,Meteor,Conflag and Phoenix's Flames. BUT Critical Mass % was reduced from 15% to 10% and Pyretic Incantation was nerfed from 5% per stack  to 2% per stack = 15%  less damage from consecutive Critical Strikes.
      I haven't done the math yet, but since Arcane has gotten a lot of buffs lately, and Fire is getting "balanced" (Since i've no idea how the patch will afect fire dps), and Frost Topping dps in rankings, and with no significant buffs or nerfs in the patch notes i suppose they will stay in tops.
      So if anyone would be so kind to enlighten me what spect you guys think it would be the best for 7.1.5 and why.

• By Jaeden
      Former Blood and Frost DK, back in action.  Things have changed a LOT since I had to spec into DW Frost ;)
      Here is the armory:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malfurion/Nuadda/advanced
      Here is my current rotation for World Quest/overworld play(outside of dungeons):
      HB to Open->OB->OB->RW->FS until RP exhausted/OB is available(I forget to use PoF unless I am going after a rare or planning a aoe burst).
      Should I use KM procs for FSc since I have that in my spec?
      I'm having the following main issues:
      1. I seem to be Rune starved, so that's why I am hitting FS so much.
      2. Survivability can sometimes be an issue if I am not using RW on each cooldown.
      3. Recently got this as my first legendary, unsure if I should actually use it:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/132452

So far the plan is to gather heroic upgrades and patch the class gear, but will welcome any suggestions
    • By vanillaice
      Hey all I'm a returning player and finally hit 110 on my death knight yesterday. I am currently playing a frost dk, but I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would. Unholy on the other hand looks pretty sweet... but from what I hear they are in a bad state atm. This might be to early to speculate, but anyone know if buffs are coming this next patch? Should I reroll now before I invest thousands of AP into frost relic? As cool as unholy looks, don't want to play a doomed spec...
    • By Werg
      Greetings everyone!
      I'm trying to figure out if Aran's Relaxing Ruby ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=142157/arans-relaxing-ruby&bonus=3453%3A3453 ) is viable for Enhancement.
      There are 2 particular moments about it:
      Does it scale with our mastery as other trinkets or no (because it doesn't increase written damage on it)
      Does it proc often from all our attacks + according to changes in 7.1.5 on the PTR soon we will be running all with fury of air - that means even more magic attacks per second. 
      What do you think about that trinket?
      P.S. at the moment I still don't have one that's why can't test it