FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
otteros

Help me improve my DPS(Outlaw)

I've always felt like my DPS as outlaw is bad in raid, been playing the game almost 2 months and i rarely do raid because i feel like ive never manage to do constant dps. Ive also found that my dps are much better in Mythic+ dungeon.

Im not really well versed on certain bosses in EN, one of my friends said that my DPS are not that consistent because i spend alot of time running away from stuffs rather than staying in melee range of the boss itselfs.

This are my recent logs playing with 230ms

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pk2dtGCghZa3LY4F#boss=-2

and my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Annieqt/simple

My simcraft says my DPS should be around 315k but i know you cant really compare to that numbers... Ive always try to sim whenever i get new armour and use new stat weight from it...for my rotation and stuffs are from mainly from stjern ,icyveins,wowhead guide.

really want to know what are my major/minor mistake

Edited by otteros

When you get a chance, can you log out in your Outlaw set?

Your assassination setup looks pretty good too, but you'd probably want to stack either mastery or crit and talent accordingly (if you were looking to raid with it).  Just my 2 cents.

Edited by MrEdren

4 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

When you get a chance, can you log out in your Outlaw set?

Your assassination setup looks pretty good too, but you'd probably want to stack either mastery or crit and talent accordingly (if you were looking to raid with it).  Just my 2 cents.

oh sry ill do that, basicly what you've seen my assa setup is the same gear as my outlaw i just got the artifact for assa earlier and trying out the spec..