Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Innuendo

Scourge of Worlds

5 posts in this topic

I'm wondering two things in particular about this trait.

Note that I have no DPS-relevant legendaries, about 870 ilvl and 36% crit with food.

1. Is there a certain number of festering wounds when I should use my RP or sudden doom procs to fish for a SoW before I cut them down with scourge strike? If so, how many? I've tested a little here and there and it seems like 6+ wounds makes it worth it to fish for a SoW, but I could be wrong and am wondering if anyone else has any experience with this.

2. With a SoW up on the target, does the 3+ wounds before scourge striking still apply? Or would it be less because of the increased damage of the scourge strike itself?

Thanks all!

Inuendo-Stormrage

I do 5 just because FS at 5 can easily easily waste a lot of runes, and yes 3+.

22 minutes ago, Drtain said:

I do 5 just because FS at 5 can easily easily waste a lot of runes, and yes 3+.

What i meant was if it's at 6+ then I fish for a SoW. If it were at 5 I wouldn't use FS or fish for SoW, I would just scourge strike as normal

I would say that if you ar near or at RP-capp when you hitt 5 then fish. If you dont have RP (<50%) Then FS, fish, SS. But it all depends on the situation you ar in with runes, RP, wound etc.

@Innuendo I suggest always scourge fishing like it's pretty rare when there is a time you shouldn't. The only times that I wouldn't is if i'm about to cap on runes.