FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dalharil

[Player][H] looking for weekday morning raiding guild

Hello,

I am a returning player and am looking for a guild on whichever realm, horde side (preferably pve server, but I  could consider pvp...), that would raid on weekdays, during the morning (my play times are from 8 am to 3-5 pm monday to friday, with the occasional days where I can't play because of my wonky work schedule). I am on eastern time zone.

I will be playing either a feral/guardian druid or a resto/elemental shaman. Might play resto druid also if needed. I am flexible in that aspect.

I am a mature (30 years old) player who loves to help others. The last serious raiding I have done was back in WoTLK where my guild and I got server first on naxx 10 man. Other than that I have done LFR, but we all know this doesn't really count as serious raiding lol.

I have always played healer (since beta), and was a pally tank when we got the server first, so I do have experience in those roles. I am a fast learner and will watch videos before raids!

If you have anything you think could interest me, please let me know :)

Thanks!

Hey Dalharil,

We might have just what you're looking for. Take  a look and if it sounds good, add me on Bnet so we can chat more!

<X-Rated Theory> Sen'jin/Quel'dorei is looking for players to join our daytime raid group for mythic progression.

Very active guild with a lot to offer. Mythic + runs all the time, PvP groups, and much more.

We reached EN- 7/7 H on Oct-14, ToV 3/3N on opening week, and are currently looking for a few more players to complete our mythic progression team.

Our current schedule for the daytime group is:

Tuesday: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM CST
Wednesday: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CST

We also have a night time group that runs Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST

If you need any additional info please let me know. You can contact me via this forum or via my btag MRJ#11947.

Thanks!