FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valhella69

Decided to try and solo iCC 10man

So i got a bit bored last night

and i have decided to try and solo as much of ICC 10 man Normal.

trash was easy. no issues there.

I think i need to swap out some talents / glyphs

due to the issue where i seem to only be able to get first boss down to about 40% health left and then my toon decideds it would be a good idea to just lie down on the floor and die :)

any help would be appreciated by any of you frost mages that have completed ICC 10 Solo.

Well, this all depends on your gear. If you have decent enough gear there should be no problem. With full T14 set I was able to solo 10M HC up to the green dragon, where ofc I couldn't heal her, so I had to give up soloing there.

On the 1st boss, you should dismiss your elemental, or the boss will put you into an ice tomb. Blow your CDs and kill it before it kills you.

On bosses where you require serious healing, choose Incanter's Ward+ Glyph of Evocation. When you are low on health, pop your Mirror Images and start evocate. (you will not suffer from hits with MIs up) Incanter's ward also provide a small additional defense as well. (although I don't really think that the first boss is part of this section. the more "ppl" you have the worse due to the tombs)

Ice Barrier is again, your friend. Use it, whenever your previous one has expired and is off of CD.

Now that I see it, I forgot to mention to take Cauterize. That's the only effective talent choice from that tier.

Glyph of evocation is still a must have. If you fight a boss that does many physical damage, you can switch to molten armor with glyph of armors.

Keep in mind, that Ice block usually removes every single debuff from you.

And yeaa again.. Kill them, before they kill you Posted Image I forgot to mention, that you should use your CDs, once Incanter's ward's damage buff is active on you.

Don't forget, that for the green dragon boss you will need a friend healer, otherwise you cannot proceed. Other than that, I firmly believe all bosses are soloable if you kill them in time.

Most people have problems with the Gunship, but just stack heat before shooting and that will much likely end all of your problems.

Haven't try Heroic yet but I made a very solid solo in normal with ~500itemlvl.