Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dlhak

7.1.5 Talents changes

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I have logged to the 7.1.5 PTR and boy those talents changes ! I already like Felblade being in tier 1, so we can have it along with bloodlet and fury regeneration is awesome ! plus I missed clicking a fury regen button ... also the synergy between felblade procs and vengeful retreat ! oh boy the spec is getting even better than I thought ... 

while for aoe scenarios, Blind fury combined with demonic does huge damage.

My opinion is that it really looks good, especially for those still without the Anger of the Half-Giants.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#gWx

you seem to be the only one, that looks forward to this patch. i must also 100% disagree with your opinion :D 

1 person likes this

I highly disagree with this. We're getting nerfed into the ground in both AOE and single target damage while we already sim around 5th to last. This patch will have us resource starved even more so than we were before. I'm a highly competitive DPS in mythic raiding and, although I am not the best or claim to be, I understand the mechanics of this class on a deep level. I've put many hours into log analysis for myself and many other DH's. I can assure you, the number's we're seeing in 7.1.5 as of now will absolutely not be favorable. It may change how the DH play style/niche goes, which some may like, but it will be in a way that will make you feel much more static. You'll be moving much less, which is a boasted niche of the Havoc spec, and standing still a lot more.

1 person likes this

Also here are my logs for Mythic Ursoc for credibility purposes. I'm Xemnas. Again, not the best, relative top 4%, top 6% overal, but I still believe I understand this class very deeply.

Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 12.50.20 PM.png

Edited by Procyon
1 person likes this