FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nuaaarton

Crafting 2 Legendarys

So I got my hands on 40 packs earlier today, worked through them and got some good cards, but also enough dupes to craft a legendary. I also happened to get Malkorok, both in normal and golden form so DE'd the golden one and took it as a free pick-your-own-Leg card.

So now I'm wondering what to craft and looking for a bit of advice. I don't have many class Legendaries but have a good few neutrals. The ones I'm actually using at the minute are Yogg(Tempo Mage), Malygos(Druid), Emperor Thaurissan(Multiple), Brann(C'thun Druid) & Alexstraza(Freeze). 

Any help or advice with what to craft to work within these kind of decks would be amazing. I've been thinking Bloodmage Thalnos and Ragnaros, as both cards could be used with any class, Bloodmage fits into a lot of my decks including a Shaman I use and Rag is always a good card to have, but I was also thinking maybe Fandral and Archmage Antonidas to fit into the decks I already use? Or any other suggestions are very welcome.

Cheers! 

It depends on what deck you want to use the most - what is your dream deck? Also, crafting 2 legendary cards might not be as good as crafting one and spend the rest on epics and rares.

• Like 1

Craft Rag .. instead of Thalnos use Kobold geomancer .. Archmage IMO is too slow for current meta (Remember your face has taunt) .. 

It depends on whether you play Standard or Wild .. If standard then hold of until (MSOG) releases 

The temptation is always there .. In the end do whatever you seem ideal, since your the best judge of what decks you like to play .. 

Edited by peekaboo

On 16.11.2016 at 11:19 PM, Nuaaarton said:

Any help or advice with what to craft to work within these kind of decks would be amazing.

As mentioned above, it's worth always looking at how easily a legendary can be replaced. Thalnos is SUPER easy to replace, something like a huge class legendary (Tirion, for example) is far harder to replace. 

I'd agree with Positiv2 though, what do you want to play as a deck? Do you have many of the amazing epics for classes, like Prep for Rogue, Ancient of War for Druid, Arcane Blast for Mage etc.