FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
shig

Heroic Brawl

Had my first blast on HB today and got a 3-3 result. Only going to do it once because of the price tag. The chest after 3 wins provided 4 TOG packs and approx 120-130 gold and dust. Pretty expensive!!!

How has everyone else gone?

Too poor to afford Heroic TB .. Enjoying all the toddlers whining on Battle.net though .. Better than funnies in the paper .. So much rage over a children's game (GG WP).

I fail to see meta-decks vs meta decks (isn't that ladder?) or am I confused.

This is Blizzards way of satiating the competitive TB players/ giving popular streamers more useless content for satiating their fans? 

Anywho loads of luck to all the others who enjoy the TB. 

PS I wish Blizzard would allow us to vote for which meta-deck rules them all .. Secret Paladin for me ,. 

I have just resolved my battle.net issue with Blizzard support, so I haven't gotten around to try the brawl yet. What decks did you see the most?

27 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

I have just resolved my battle.net issue with Blizzard support, so I haven't gotten around to try the brawl yet. What decks did you see the most?

I haven't played myself but I watched a couple hours of streamers go at it. You can guess what the most common deck is. (It's a Shaman)

And just incase people haven't figured it out Blizzard just creating a gold sink so that people use their gold and have to use real $$ for new expansion  .. 

And this IMO is the way you Tavern Brawl .. I'm sure some of his opponents must have dusted their decks ..