FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
FanOfValeera

Raza the Chained

Blizzard announced new Priest Legendary: Raza the Chained

For those who hasn't seen it yet, it is a 5 mana 5/5 with a battlecry; If your deck has no duplicates, your hero power cost (0) this game.

Now, this may show that Blizzard liked the idea of Reno Jackson decks, having 1 copy of each card. First Kazakus, then this guy. 

I am kinda excited for this guy, cause if played together with Justicar Trueheart, it means 4 heal each and every turn for 0 mana. I mean, priest has a lot of healing now, but I think this card have potential.

Not sure if Reno Priest will be a thing (I'd rather think not), Kazakus priest (as a new archetype), will be a thing probably, and it can be an interesting one.

I think priest is getting some love finally.

I could even see a gimmicky OTK deck with Auctionmaster Beardo, Embrace the Shadow and Prophet Velen. Additionally with tri-class discovers, it is possible for priest to get Coldarra Drake. If you get the Drake from discover, you only need to play Raza and then on the following turn play the Drake with Auchenai Soulpriest for infinite damage.

2 hours ago, positiv2 said:

I could even see a gimmicky OTK deck with Auctionmaster Beardo, Embrace the Shadow and Prophet Velen. Additionally with tri-class discovers, it is possible for priest to get Coldarra Drake. If you get the Drake from discover, you only need to play Raza and then on the following turn play the Drake with Auchenai Soulpriest for infinite damage.

Played OTK priest before, will 100% play it after this releases. Can't wait.