Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omalley

Subtlety Help

5 posts in this topic

I'm wanting to switch over from Assassination to Subt and I was curious on what all I need to know about Subt and it's stats.

Like what % should my Crit and Mastery be at and how much Vers should I be stacking?

1 hour ago, Omalley said:

I'm wanting to switch over from Assassination to Subt and I was curious on what all I need to know about Subt and it's stats.

Like what % should my Crit and Mastery be at and how much Vers should I be stacking?

Did you read through the guide?

Also, there isn't any set %. Sim your character to get your stat weights, they're all going to be DPS upgrades.

16 minutes ago, Carrn said:

Did you read through the guide?

Also, there isn't any set %. Sim your character to get your stat weights, they're all going to be DPS upgrades.

Yeah, I've read through the guide and it seems vers is the best but is pretty much the same as mastery and crit.

Also, can I get some pointers for how to play Subt in raiding and for my rotation?

2 hours ago, Omalley said:

Also, can I get some pointers for how to play Subt in raiding and for my rotation?

Not really sure what kind of pointers you would like. The guide is very helpful, and tells you what you need to know to get started.

I can't really answer questions if you don't have anything specific

10 hours ago, Omalley said:

Yeah, I've read through the guide and it seems vers is the best but is pretty much the same as mastery and crit.

Yeah and this will go back and forth - simming your character will provide up to date stat weights etc