FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
rngsus

Bestial Wrath Rotation

Hi to all hunters gurus out there,

I've just started on hunter class and was wondering about Bestial Wrath CD on these two scenarios:-

1. Bestial Wrath is ready but MotC and Titan's Thunder left 15 sec. Wait for it ?

2. Bestial Wrath is ready but MotC, Titan's Thunder AND AotW left 15 sec. Wait for it ?

Yes, most definitely wait. Murder of Crows and Titan's Thunder are very strong cooldowns and with Bestial Wrath now granting 46%+ increased damage, it would be beneficial to wait until they're off cooldown, no doubt about it. 

I personally disagree with the opener listed on Icy-Veins which says to use Murder of Crows and THEN Bestial Wrath, that's a huge dps cooldown that you miss 46% damage on so I always use Bestial Wrath first, THEN Murder of Crows.

Hope that helps! :)

Well then, happy to be proved wrong! I thought since it was a DoT that it'd work the same as any other and be based on your damage multipliers when you applied it. Thanks for saving me a GCD!

2 hours ago, Andanath said:

Well then, happy to be proved wrong! I thought since it was a DoT that it'd work the same as any other and be based on your damage multipliers when you applied it. Thanks for saving me a GCD!

The only DoTs that snapshot is Feral Druid bleeds that snapshot spec specific buffs (Savage Roar, Tiger's Fury, Bloodtalons).  Everything else updates dynamically as buffs are applied/fall off.

Thanks for the answers, but BM rotation really feels boring including CDs (Opening pop all CDs --> Titan's, Motc, BW --> then again all CDs) 

On 11/23/2016 at 0:34 PM, Orthios said:

The only DoTs that snapshot is Feral Druid bleeds that snapshot spec specific buffs (Savage Roar, Tiger's Fury, Bloodtalons).  Everything else updates dynamically as buffs are applied/fall off.

To be fair the last time I had any experience with dots was an affliction lock in end game SoO, guess times have changed!