FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Samn337

Low HPS in raids..

Hi, I was wondering how some people are getting buku numbers on their beacon of lights? A lot of paladins are having that as their 2-3 highest heals.

My spec is :1/3/3/3/2/3/2

I always cast holy shock,judgement, and bestow of faith on cd. I dont ever wipe the raid due to my low HPS, but I dont feel like im maximizing my potential as a Hpally.

Since you're running it (as am i, i like it more for raid content) try combining your Holy Avenger and Tyr's Deliverance to pump out some extra aoe on big burst.

Change Judgement of Light for Sancitified Wrath, try to use it as often as possible giien its appropriate, dont let it stay off cooldown for very long and only pop it with Holy Shock also off cd. If totally necessary use it with Holy Avenger to further reduce the holy shock cd and benefit more from the increased healing. But I try to rotate cooldowns.

Holy Mastery with either Tyr's or Wrath, but its a very long cooldown so try to save for when neccesary. (This is assuming you have Protection of Tyr artifact trait.)

I don't know your stats, but assuming you've read most basic holy guides they will tell you stop crit at 30% and pump mastery, I am sitting at 42.5% crit (hpal crit cap is 45% i believe before its useless) and I have much better results than in my 30% crit gear with higher mastery.

Avoid haste. I have 7% because of the shitty legendary boots otherwise it'd be lower.

Edited by Pfreshional

Samn337, a link to some logs of a fight are much better than just telling us your talents. Without being able to see what you're doing it's difficult to judge what you may be doing wrong. Consider using warcraftlogs and giving us a better picture. 

Uncommon Patron

Link your armory and logs if you have them! I know that at the start of Legion, I was not getting good itemization and my HPS was low as well (compared to our Resto Druid and Sham). Now that I have an insane amount of crit, I've springboarded to the top of most of my logs with comparable iLvl to the rest of my healing team. Link your stuff so we can help you more!