Werg

Aran's Relaxing Ruby and Enhancement shaman

3 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone!

I'm trying to figure out if Aran's Relaxing Ruby ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=142157/arans-relaxing-ruby&bonus=3453%3A3453 ) is viable for Enhancement.

There are 2 particular moments about it:

Does it scale with our mastery as other trinkets or no (because it doesn't increase written damage on it)

Does it proc often from all our attacks + according to changes in 7.1.5 on the PTR soon we will be running all with fury of air - that means even more magic attacks per second. 

What do you think about that trinket?

P.S. at the moment I still don't have one that's why can't test it

Got one to tinker with tonight and I can confirm it does scale with master with hits averaging around 456k and crits 912k with 74% mastery. It does proc on some of our spells but I have not narrowed down which ones specifically. It either has a really low proc chance or not many of the enhance spells proc it. Only had 4 procs during viz'aduum kill 3:44sec but it hits like a truck

It does scale with Mastery, but the major thing against it is that it will not proc off of Stormstrike, similar to Devilsaur Shock-Baton and Swarming Plaguehive. Is it still usable? Absolutely, but as of yet it does not seem that top raiders are using it for Enhancement; they certainly are using it for Elemental however. As to whether it will be better in 7.1.5, the latest blue said that they are only halfway through their tuning changes and nothing is final yet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Aggro Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Jade Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a semi-casual raiding guild.
      At this point in time we are trying to round out our roster and eventually attempt Mythic raids once we feel comfortable with our raid composition.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS.
      Legion Progression:
      [EN]    7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      [ToV]  3/3 Normal - 1/3 Heroic
      Contacts:
      Sodium#11394
    • By NasharStormrage
      Here on Icy Vein's under the Arms Warrior DPS guide here is the recommended relic choice. I was under the impression that [Exploit the Weakness] was our top priority even if it meant 20-25iLvl difference. Since it would increase the proc chance by a factor of x2 with all three relics increasing Tacticians...
      Why does this guide on Icy Veins say otherwise? Is it because the information is out of date and hasn't been updated?

(Original Link: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-warrior-pve-dps-artifact-talents-traits-relics)

Unfortunately this is not someting I can just run a Sim on because I don't currently have any [Exploit the Weakness] relics.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Aggro Shaman Gadgetzan Standard Deck.