Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starym

wow Three Top Guilds Suspended For Helya Exploit

3 posts in this topic

mDOTS7j.jpg

Well, it's been quite a long while since this amount of top guilds has been temporarily banned (since the Dragon Soul LFR debacle, if I'm not mistaken). It seems Exorsus, From Scratch and Limit, World 3rd through 5th, used some game mechanics creatively on Helya Mythic and Blizzard noticed. All players involved in the kills have received 8 day bans, the guilds have had their achievements for the fight stripped and Limit issued a statement on the matter, explaining the situation in full:

The No.1 and 2, Method and Serenity, are unaffected by this as they did not use the exploit and it seems there are some slots open in the Trial of Valor top 5. This seems like a good time for Blizzard to have made clear their stance on these types of exploits, as Nighthold is what all the top guilds are really gearing towards and hopefully this event will keep them on the honorable side in that raid.

For more details and race coverage, you can check out the raid progress page.

On 23.11.2016 at 7:14 PM, PatrickHenry said:

Accepted responsibility.  Other guilds using exploit were hit.

All seems well.

I do wonder if there will ever be rules that are always applied to stop people ever having to feel they NEED to exploit just in case someone else did.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Pet Battle Dungeons are live on PTR and with it, new pets have been added to the game.
      Below is a list of new pets added in 7.2. Note that icons may be placeholders.
      Blood Whelpling Cavern Moccasin Crackers Everliving Spore Frost Whelpling Scraps Unholy Whelpling Young Venomfang

• By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (Francais) NH: 7/10H EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH: 7/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 6h15pm à 9h15pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH: 6/10H EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 11hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH: 3/7H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi de 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH: 7/10N EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)

PvP:
      - [RBG] 1800mmr 

Communauté:
      - Plus de  500 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 500 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) NH:7/10H EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH:7/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:6/10H EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 11hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH:3/10H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH:7/10N EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)

PvP:
      - [RBG] 1800mmr

Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Stan
      Several UI improvements are coming in 7.2. The "Appearances" tab got a new tab called "Sets". There you can see all items of a set you've collected / haven't collected yet that create a set. It's not only about Tier sets, because sets contain matching non-set pieces.

It also contains information about item source (which boss drops an item or if a vendor sells it etc).

The same UI has been added to transmogrifiers, but it's currently not working.

• By Stan
      An issue is currently plaguing the Touch of a Titan quest. If you're working to upgrade your Legendary items, it's super important to turn Essences of Aman'Thul in once you're at 50/50. Any exceeding essences you have above 50 will be consumed upon quest completion. The bug should be fixed in near future.
      Ornyx
      I turned in my Touch of a Titan quest today, having looted the last 2 Essences I needed from my daily box, bringing me to a grand total of 52/50 Essences. Upon completion and picking up the quest again to start working on my Sephuz's, I noticed I had 0/50 left.

Be careful when turning in the quest. If you are really close to having the required essences next Tuesday, don't use your Weekly M+ Cache to complete it. Save that for when you pick up the next round and get it from a daily box instead.
      I can see this being an issue in a few situations, specifically around Nighthold progression and going over the 50 "cap" by a moderate amount during your normal raid time.

We will send this feedback over to the developers and see what's going on.
      Whoa! Wasn't expecting that. Thanks for the heads up Ornyx! Wasn't sure if it was intentional or not so I didn't want to say anything other than the warning.
      I think it's typical for quests like this to work in this way, but in this case, when looking at how raids progress and LFR tiers and such, it seems people could end up saving 70-80 at a time without realizing it which could be devastating.
      (Source)