FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Skadeglaedje

Balance - Need help figuring out what i do wrong.

Hi.

I have joined a guild thats going to progress into mythic starting this week, the logs are from out first HC raid. Keep in mind that I hit 110 last week and I'm only on AK4 and 19 ranks in my weapon. 

I can't join mythic raiding until i put out atleast 320k+ steady. 

I need help figuring how to achieve that. 

Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3G6XrLZQjNwpVhqg#type=summary&fight=24

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Drömdrullen/simple

(I see now that armory displays the wrong trinket for me, switched out the 870 Obelisk of the void for a 850 Swarming Plague Hive.)

I follow the rotation that is stated in the guide on Icy-Veins. 

Am I even running the right talents for raiding? 

Should I run Blessing or Shooting Stars?

Am I casting enough empowered casts or letting them go to waste?

Been trying to figure this out on my own by watching logs but have a hard time realising what's wrong. I might need someone else's perspective on things. 

Edited by Skadeglaedje

Why are you so sure something's wrong ?

Here are some leads:

1/ did you have a intel flask ?

2/ you should probably use 2 prolonged power potions instead of one deadly grace

3/ Try blessing of the ancient, it's better imo

4/ get more ilevel, reaching a steady 320kdps at your ilevel is not impossible but it's very challenging

Everything looks good, you simply need better gear now. Chrono Shard is not that great for boomkin. Try for a Devilsaur Shock Baton or Naraxis Spiked Tongue. Also, Mark of the hidden satyr on your neck and haste to your cloak. Haste > Int.  If you wanna min/max better, do +200 haste to rings and get a 200 int gem. For food, do azshari salad, not feast.

On 11/25/2016 at 9:11 PM, Eviltenchi said:

Everything looks good, you simply need better gear now. Chrono Shard is not that great for boomkin. Try for a Devilsaur Shock Baton or Naraxis Spiked Tongue. Also, Mark of the hidden satyr on your neck and haste to your cloak. Haste > Int.  If you wanna min/max better, do +200 haste to rings and get a 200 int gem. For food, do azshari salad, not feast.

Isnt chrono shard good? I see most top guilds boomies run it. Im farming for naraxas everyday, havent seen it drop yet. Yes i'll upp my enchants when i get better items to enchant them on since i'm kinda low on funds. Im using azhari salad as  food buff. Int gem will come eventually. And maybe ill should change to haste on cloak instead. 

So is Naraxas + Swarming plague hive combo better? Trying to get me statstick but no luck with the +haste affix as of yet. 

trying to find a trinket list that i saw a few weeks back that was fairly  accurate. when i sim with chrono shard, it is always lower than my other trinkets. I also run the same test on a target dummy to confirm the findings. Also the top players may be using it combined with ED legendary but I am not sure. I run stormsinger and plaguehive right now but again, sim to see what might be upgrades.