FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
bammer

Cursader thorns invoker

what do i roll off as a cursader for sockets i have a ring and a neck so on neck these are the stats 27-56 damage, 554 strength, critical hit damage increased by 99%, regen 5,779 life per second, 131 lightning resist and reduce duration of control impairing effects by 13% and for the ring 621 strength, 631 vitality, 119 resist all elements, critical hit damage increased by 26%, +10% movement speed, 7,547 life per kill. Those are that stats i need to know what to replace for sockets as a thorn cursader to have sockets. Someone was saying to roll of critical hit damage as a thorns cursader but they weren't sure.

You simply need to look at the gear table listed here:

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-endgame-thorns-build-with-the-invoker-set-patch-2-4-2-season-8

It will show you exactly what stats are the priority for you. For example, the priority of stats on your ring is as follows:

• Strength
  • CDR
  • Socket
  • LoH / AS
  • Vitality

Your ring currently has:

• Strength
  • Vitality
  • Resist All
  • CHD
  • Movement Speed
  • LPK

This means that the most important ones that you currently have are Strength and Vitality. This leaves us with Resist All, CHD, Movement Speed or LPK. You currently do not have CDR on your ring, so you should roll one of those stats into CDR. I would personally roll CHD because Thorns damage cannot crit.