FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
cHyNNN

Are this programs legal for HS?

I found a program on the internet which tracks your cards and your enemy cards ingame with a overlay, it can also make decks automatically and looks really amazing xD, its  called deck tracker, you can also watch the games online, they get recorded .

My guess is that it is legal, just wanna make sure i wont get banned, here is the link for those who want to give it a try.

12 hours ago, cHyNNN said:

I found a program on the internet which tracks your cards and your enemy cards ingame with a overlay, it can also make decks automatically and looks really amazing xD, its  called deck tracker, you can also watch the games online, they get recorded .

My guess is that it is legal, just wanna make sure i wont get banned, here is the link for those who want to give it a try.

It is legal on ladder, you won't get banned. Im using https://trackobot.com/.

These type of programs are illegal only in tournaments, thats why you see the pros having a notebook while playing.

Any program that works on the basis of log-reading is allowed on ladder. RAM injecting and multiple outputs per one input (botting) are not allowed. 

On 11/29/2016 at 4:56 PM, positiv2 said:

Any program that works on the basis of log-reading is allowed on ladder. RAM injecting and multiple outputs per one input (botting) are not allowed. 

How do I report the AI for botting? :^)

• Like 1

On 12/1/2016 at 4:45 AM, Blainie said:

use /giveup

• Like 1

On 11/30/2016 at 9:45 PM, Blainie said:

When you find the answer to this question let me know because enough is enough. #EndAIBotting  #HDT4Lyfe  #Jenkins2020

On 12/11/2016 at 1:03 PM, KingMe said:

When you find the answer to this question let me know because enough is enough. #EndAIBotting  #HDT4Lyfe  #Jenkins2020

I've employed Siri to play for me instead, working so far, defeated all beginner AI matches. Finally making my way up to Legend AI.

Just now, Blainie said:

I've employed Siri to play for me instead, working so far, defeated all beginner AI matches. Finally making my way up to Legend AI.

Very nice. I had to work to old fashioned way of Net decking and internet complaining to reach AI legend.